The most affordable humbucking pickup-equipped Jazzmaster ever made.
The Blacktop Jazzmaster HS delivers monster dual-bucker tone without breaking the bank. A vintage-style Duncan-Designed alnico humbucking pickup delivers the hot high-gain power of today's most aggressive sounds while the Duncan-Designed single-coil supplies the bite and twang; other distinctive touches include skirted black amp knobs, and one lean and mean three-way toggle switch rather than the customary barrage of Jazzmaster controls, Features include an alder body, maple neck, 9.5"-radius rosewood fretboard, 21 medium jumbo frets, gloss urethane finish and nickel/chrome hardware.
Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options.
- Series: Blacktop
- Body shape: Jazzmaster
- Body material: alder
- Colors: (500) 3-Color Sunburst, (506) Black
- Neck: maple
- Neck finish: gloss urethane
- Fretboard: rosewood
- Position inlays: white dots
- String nut: synthetic bone
- Bridge pickup: 1 Duncan Designed Humbucking Pickup
- Neck pickup: 1 Duncan Designed Single-Coil Jazzmaster Pickup
- Pickup switching: 3-Position toggle: Position 1. Full bridge pickupPosition 2. Full neck & bridge pickupsPosition 3. Full neck pickup
- Controls: master volume, master tone
- Hardware: nickel/chrome
- Tuning keys: standard cast/sealed tuning machines
- Bridge: American Vintage Jazzmaster Tremolo with Adusto-Matic Bridge
- Strap buttons: vintage style
- Control knobs: skirted amp knobs
- Pickguard: 3-ply black (500 3-Color Sunburst), or mint green (506 Sonic Black)
- Strings: Super 250L's, NPS (.009-.042 gauges)
- Included accessories: truss rod adjustment wrench
A Jazzmaster for today's rocker!