- Product J42514
Fender California Series T-Bucket 300CE Cutaway Dreadnought Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The California Series T-Bucket 300CE Cutaway Dreadnought Acoustic-Electric Guitar is a bold acoustic-electric guitar for today’s player. This cutaway...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Combining slick visual appeal, easy playability and authentic Fender acoustic sound.
The California Series T-Bucket 300CE Cutaway Dreadnought Acoustic-Electric Guitar is a bold acoustic-electric guitar for today’s player. This cutaway dreadnought is ready to hit the stage and make a sonic and visual statement with its slick contemporary style and robust onboard active electronics. Rich and full-sounding, this is the ideal guitar for those who need an instrument as unique as themselves.
The heart and soul of an acoustic guitar is the top, which must be able to resonate freely for natural sounding, dynamic tone. This guitar incorporates quartersawn scalloped bracing, artfully arranged to reinforce the crisp-sounding laminated maple top while allowing it to vibrate freely for greater projection and responsiveness. The laminated mahogany back balances the maple top’s sound, working together to create a detailed voice that brings out the best of every note and chord.
For those that want to hit the stage, the California Series T-Bucket 300CE Cutaway Dreadnought Acoustic-Electric Guitar features an onboard Fishman Isys III pickup system with active preamp, tuner, volume and tone controls for shaping the amplified voice of the guitar to match any venue. The bound maple neck sports a comfortable C-shaped profile that works well for any playing style, as well as a 20-fret rosewood fingerboard with a GraphTech NuBone nut for enhanced sustain while eliminating string binding that can cause tuning issues. The rosewood bridge incorporates NuBone saddles for clarity and tonal consistency along with precise intonation.
The aesthetic appointments include a figured top, new fingerboard inlay, rosette and headstock graphics, all of which combine to really “pop” on stage and shine in the spotlight. An acoustic/electric guitar designed from the get-go to rock as hard as its electric cousins, the California Series T-Bucket 300CE Cutaway Dreadnought Acoustic-Electric Guitar is an exciting alternative to the everyday acoustic
- Series: California
- Body Shape: Dreadnought Cutaway
- Body Top: Laminated Flame Maple
- Back and Sides: Laminated Mahogany
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Bracing: Scalloped X
- Rosette: Rosewood with Aged White Outline
- Neck: 3-Piece Laminated Mahogany, C Shape
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, 11.81” (300 mm)
- Frets: 20, Vintage Style
- Position Inlays:
- Inlays at 3rd, 5th, 7th, and 9th Frets. Special “F” Inlay at 12th Fret.
- White Side Dots
- Nut (Material/Width): Graph Tech NuBone, 1.69” (43 mm)
- Truss Rod: Dual-Action
- Tuning Machines: Open-Back Geared
- Scale Length: 25.3” (643 mm)
- Rosewood-Based Vintage-Style Fender “Viking” Bridge with
- Compensated Graph Tech Nubone Saddle
- Special Electronics: Fishman Isys III System with Active Onboard Preamp and Tuner
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Strings: Fender Dura-Tone 880L (.012-.052 Gauge)
- Case/Gig Bag: None
- Other Features: Aged white binding on body and neck, special “F” inlay at 12th fret.
Make your musical statement with the right guitar. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Great Build
- Looks Good
- Sounds Good
- Tuners Aren't The Best
Comments about Fender California Series T-Bucket 300CE Cutaway Dreadnought Acoustic-Electric Guitar:
I did a lot of research before buying this as I am prone to buyers remorse. I really needed a not so expensive acoustic-electric to play small gigs. I've had this guitar for a little over a month now and this guitar absolutely fits the bill! I've been playing guitar for almost 7 years, the last 3 of which are mainly acoustic. This guitar looks great and came set up pretty well from the factory. I ordered the Moonlight Burst version and it looks great! To me in person it has more of a silver/green tint to it bit its grown on me. As far as sound the only knock I have for it is the high strings are loud compared to the low end, but that's easily fixable by my play style. I tend to aim for the low strings anyway. It sounds great, hammer-ons are clear and there is a real depth to the tone. I was afraid of fret buzz like with older models, but this version (V3) is clean. All short comings are overcome when you plug it in, the pickup system is really good and adds a lot to the guitar. Other than that the only complaint I have is the tuners come out of tune a bit faster then I'd like, but that's a real easy fix and not a deal breaker at all. I'd recommend this to anyone from beginners to gigging musicians on a budget.
- Was this a gift?:
Our product catalog varies by country due to manufacturer restrictions. If you change the Ship-To country, some or all of the items in your cart may not ship to the new destination.