- Product 581389
Fender CD 290SCE Jumbo Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The Fender CD290SCE jumbo guitar lets you hit the stage with tone as big as the Texas sky. This Fender acoustic has a solid spruce top, stylish flame...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Big sound, gorgeous looks, and affordable price.
The Fender CD290SCE jumbo guitar lets you hit the stage with tone as big as the Texas sky. This Fender acoustic has a solid spruce top, stylish flame maple back and sides, maple neck, cutaway, and Fishman Aero pickup system with built-in tuner.
- Dual Action Truss Rod
- Tortoise Shell Pickguard
- Scalloped X Bracing
- Compensated Urea Saddle
- Gold Silkscreen Logo
- Traditional Fender Bridge
- Factory Mounted Forward Strap Button with Internal Block Reinforcement
- White Dot Position Inlays
- Multi-ABS Black and White Inlays on Soundhole and Body Edge
- Body Style: Jumbo Cutaway
- Finish: Gloss, (Polyurethane)
- Top: Solid Spruce
- Bracing: Scalloped X Bracing
- Back and Sides: Laminated Flame Maple
- Neck: Maple
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- No. of Frets: 20
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Machine Heads: Chrome, (Diecast)
- Electronics: Fishman Aero Pickup System with Active On-Board Pre-Amp which Features: Volume, Integrated Electronic Tuner with On/Off Switch, Bass, Mid, Treble, Phase, Low Battery Indicator Light
- Scale Length: 25.75" (654 mm)
- Body Depth: 3.94" (100 mm) to 4.92" (125 mm)
- Width at Nut: 1.625" (41.2 mm)
- Width at Heel: 2.24" (57 mm)
- Strings: D'Addario EXP-26 Phosphor Bronze, Gauges .011 to .052
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
I was apprehensive at first with buying a fender acoustic. I tried several acoustics and they all had something going for them but they really couldn't meet my needs for the type of player I am. I kept coming back to this guitar and I just couldn't believe that fender made this. This is a great mid-level guitar for those of us who can't afford high end martins. Tone is key here, and lots of it. Playing is a breeze and is one of the best for playing lead. It rarely, if ever, catches or snags in the middle of a solo. Overall a great guitar for the price.
I was looking to add a maple jumbo to my collection when I ran across this newly released Fender. Had never been impressed with Fender's acoustics - until now. Clearly the best sound quality of its price range. Sounds nearly as good as solid wood acoustics. Way above average plugged-in sound. Built-in tuner is always a plus. I'm very pleased with the quality/sound/price ratio.