- Product 581390
Fender CD 360SCE Auditorium Solid Top Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
Don't let the small body of Fender's CD360SCE auditorium-style cutaway acoustic fool you—strum it and find yourself awash in maximum tone and output....Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Big sound at an affordable price.
Don't let the small body of Fender's CD360SCE auditorium-style cutaway acoustic fool you—strum it and find yourself awash in maximum tone and output. This Fender acoustic has a solid spruce top, scalloped X bracing, all-solid rosewood bridge plate, chrome die-cast machine heads and Fishman Aero pickup system with built-in tuner.
- Dual Action Truss Rod
- Tortoise Shell Pickguard
- Scalloped X Bracing
- Compensated Urea Saddle
- Gold Silkscreen Logo
- Traditional Fender Bridge
- Factory Mounted Forward Strap Button with Internal Block Reinforcement
- White Dot Position Inlays
- Multi-ABS Black and White Inlays on Soundhole and Body Edge
CD 360SCE Auditorium Solid Top Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Body Style: Auditorium, Single Cutaway Acoustic / Electric
- Colors: (021) Natural
- Finish: Gloss, (Polyurethane)
- Top: Solid Spruce
- Bracing: Scalloped X Bracing
- Back and Sides: Laminated Mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- No. of Frets: 20
- Bridge: Rosewood with Compensated Saddle
- Machine Heads: Chrome, (Die-Cast)
- Electronics: Fishman Aero Pickup System with Active On-Board Pre-Amp which Features: Volume, Integrated Electronic Tuner with On/Off Switch, Bass, Mid, Treble, Phase, Low Battery Indicator Light
- Scale Length: 25.3" (643mm)
- Body Depth: 4" (Front) to 5" (Rear)
- Width at Nut: 1.625" (41.2mm)
- Width at Heel: 2.25" (57mm)
- Strings: D'Addario EXP-26 Phosphor Bronze, Gauges .011 to .052
Reviewed by 3 customers
Displaying reviews 1-3
Extremely playable, great tone and amazing projection. Bright, well-balanced, tone that does not sacrifice the low end. A finish that compares with the best. I have a Martin D-15, Epiphone Masterbuilt-AJ500 REVS and this one truly stands out. Sounds wonderful plugged-in and a nice tuner rounds out the package. Looks great, plays great, sounds great. Real happy to have stumbled upon this sweet beast.
About a year ago I purchased the Fender CD 140sce. The guitar sounded decent for the price! It's too bad I didn't find this guitar first though.The CD360 is only a little bit more but, let me tell you, that extra 100 bucks will blow your mind. This guitar has amazing tone and, unlike the CD140, has no buzzing! I also really enjoy the shape of this guitar. The auditorium shape makes the guitar much more comfortable to play, especially sitting down.Don't make the mistake of buying the CD140! Save up a little bit more money and buy this beauty, it will make all the difference in the world!
I read so many reviews, then I did as so many suggested. I went to several music store and tried over a dozen. I knew right away this was it. The sound has a mellow rich tone. I don't like the brassy tones. I play country and gospel and sing a lot of solo's. It has very easy action. Love the feel of it. This one is a life long keeper. I've had people who have played for over 20 years say you better hang on to that one! You can stop looking now. This one will not disappoint you