- H70165 000001000 H70165000001000
Fender CD100 CE Left-Handed Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The CD100CE acoustic-electric brings Fender quality to just about anybody - even lefties! The CD100CE features the Fender-designed dreadnought cutawa...Read More
The CD100CE acoustic-electric brings Fender quality to just about anybody - even lefties! The CD100CE features the Fender-designed dreadnought cutaway shape with a spruce top, mahogany back and sides, scalloped bracing, 20-fret rosewood fingerboard, rosewood bridge with compensated saddle, chrome die-cast tuners, satin polyurethane finish and a Fender FTE-3TN preamp with tuner.
Case sold separately.
Delivering Fender's great playability, great sound and great looks.
- Model Name: CD100CE
- Model Number: 096-1006-021
- Series: Classic Design Series
- Body Style: Fender Style Dreadnought, Cutaway, Left-handed.
- Colors: (221) Natural
- Finish: Gloss (Polyurethane)
- Top: Laminated Spruce
- Bracing: Scalloped X Bracing
- Back and Sides: Laminated Mahogany
- Neck: Nato
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- No. of Frets: 20
- Bridge: Rosewood with Compensated Saddle
- Machine Heads: Chrome, (Die-Cast)
- Electronics: Fender FTE3-TN Active On-Board Preamp which features:
- Built In Chromatic Tuner, Volume, Bass, Mid, Treble
- Scale Length: 25.3" (643mm)
- Body Depth: 3.94" to 4.92"
- Width at Nut: 1.69" (43mm)
- Width at Heel: 2.24" (57mm)
- Headstock Inlay: Stylized Abalone and Pearl "TC"
- Rosette: Multi-ABS Inlays
- Bracing: Scalloped X
- Position Inlays: Dots
- Bridge Pins: Black with White
- Body and Neck Binding: Black
- Pickguard: Black
- Strings: Fender 60L Phosphor Bronze, p/n 0730060003, Gauges .012 to .053
- Accessories: None
- Introduced: 1/2006
- Case sold separately
Review Snapshotby PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Good Feel
- Good size
- Great sound
- Finishing Not Great
Comments about Fender CD100 CE Left-Handed Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Guitar:
I've been wanting a left handed electric acoustic for a while, I was not dissapointed with this guitar. I love having it and it's reignited my passion for playing. The only negative thing I have to say about it is that I received it with a few smudges in the finishing on the top of the guitar. Not a huge deal, the smudges don't stand out, but just want to say it's not perfect. I bought the warranty, probably could send it back and have it replaced, but it doesn't bother me enough.
- Was this a gift?: