- Product H70159
Fender CD110 CE Acoustic-Electric Cutaway Guitar
- Write a Review
The Fender CD110CE is a powerhouse of an acoustic-electric guitar with a handsome black polyurethane finish. Features include a spruce top, scalloped...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A hip dreadnought with everything you need for the stage.
The Fender CD110CE is a powerhouse of an acoustic-electric guitar with a handsome black polyurethane finish. Features include a spruce top, scalloped bracing, 20-fret rosewood fingerboard, rosewood bridge with compensated saddle, chrome hardware, die-cast chrome tuners and Fender AGE-TN electronics.
- Model Name: CD110CE
- Model Number: 096-1102-006
- Series: Classic Design Series
- Body Style: Single Cutaway Fender® Style Dreadnought Acoustic-Electric
- Colors: (006) Black
- Finish: Gloss (Polyurethane)
- Top: Laminated Spruce
- Bracing: Scalloped X Bracing
- Back and Sides: Laminated Nato
- Neck: Nato
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- No. of Frets: 20
- Bridge: Rosewood with Compensated Saddle
- Machine Heads: Chrome, (Die-Cast)
- Electronics: Fender AGE-TN Active Onboard Preamp which features:
- Built In Electric Tuner with On/Off Switch, Volume, Bass, Mid, Treble, low battery Indicator, End Pin Jack
- Scale Length: 25.3" (643mm)
- Body Depth: 3.94" to 4.92"
- Width at Nut: 1.69" (43mm)
- Width at Heel: 2.24" (57mm)
- Headstock: Matching Black
- Position Inlays: White Dots
- Bridge Pins: Black with White Dot
- Body and Neck Binding: Black
- Pickguard: Black
Booming tone in classic black. Order today.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Fender CD110 CE Acoustic-Electric Cutaway Guitar:
i usually HATE fender acoustics but this guitar has changed my whole perspective. low action but still a high volume. a neck that feels like its already worn in. and you just dont want to put it down! BUY IT! BUY IT NOW!!!