- Product 513910
Fender CD140S-12 12-String Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
Quality and value in a 12-string dreadnought guitar is what the CD140S-12 is all about. Features a Fender-designed dreadnought body, solid spruce top...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
The sound leaps off the solid spruce top of this big, beautiful Fender dreadnought 12-string.
Quality and value in a 12-string dreadnought guitar is what the CD140S-12 is all about. Features a Fender-designed dreadnought body, solid spruce top, mahogany back and sides, gloss-finish body, satin-finish neck and die-cast tuners.
- Model Name: CD140S-12 (12-string)
- Model Number: 096-1412
- Series: Classic Design Series
- Body Style: 12-String Fender Style Dreadnought 12-String
- Finish: Gloss (Polyurethane)
- Top: Laminated Spruce
- Back and Sides: Laminated Mahogany
- Neck: Nato
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- No. of Frets: 20
- Bridge: Rosewood with Compensated Saddle
- Machine Heads: Chrome (Die-Cast)
- Electronics: None
- Scale Length: 25.3" (643mm)
- Body Depth: 3.94", 100mm (Front) to 4.92" 125mm (Rear)
- Width at Nut: 1.68" (43mm)
- Width at Heel: 2.24" (57mm)
- Fingerboard Inlays: White Dots
- Logo: Gold Silkscreen
- Soundhole and Body Edge Inlays: Multi-ABS
- Strings: Fender 60L-12 Phosphor Bronze, p/n 0730060123, Gauges .010 to .048
- Accessories: None
Reviewed by 3 customers
Displaying reviews 1-3
I'd been lusting after a 12-string guitar for several months when I came across one of these Fenders. I couldn't be happier. The action's great, and it's very easy to play. It stays in tune well, and it's got an amazing big sound.It is the only 12-string I've played, so I can't really comment on how it stacks up against others, but I have a hard time believing that there's a better value out there on a 12-string guitar.
This is a great guitar. I have an old '66 Fender Villager 12 string and this plays just as good. You can't beat it for the money; replaced the factory strings with some Elixir lights and it sounds even better.I was looking for good 12 at a good price and got more than I expected. This plays as good as some of the more expensive ones I tried out. I expect great guitars from Fender but this exceeded my expectations.If your looking for 12 string this is the one for you.
This is the best 12 string I have ever played. Much better than I expected. WOW!!! Absolutely Wonderful Sound! The action is Sweet! If you choose to buy this guitar, YOU WILL BE HAPPY with your choice of purchase. Oh, and put a set of Elixr lights on it and you will smile even bigger. Enjoy.