- Product 513911
Fender CD140S Left-Handed Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
The Fender CD140S LH features a Fender-designed dreadnought body, solid spruce top, mahogany back and sides, gloss-finish body, satin-finish neck and...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Quality and value in a lefty dreadnought.
The Fender CD140S LH features a Fender-designed dreadnought body, solid spruce top, mahogany back and sides, gloss-finish body, satin-finish neck and die-cast tuners.
- Model Name: CD-140S LH (Left Handed)
- Model Number: 096-1420
- Series: Classic Design Series
- Body Style: Fender Style Dreadnought
- Finish: Gloss (Polyurethane)
- Top: Laminated Spruce
- Back and Sides: Laminated Mahogany
- Neck: Nato
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- No. of Frets: 20
- Bridge: Rosewood with Urea Compensated Saddle
- Machine Heads: Chrome (Die-Cast)
- Electronics: None
- Scale Length: 25.3" (643mm)
- Body Depth: 3.94", 100mm (Front) to 4.92" 125mm (Rear)
- Width at Nut: 1.69" (43mm)
- Width at Heel: 2.24" (57mm)
- Pickguard: Tortoise Shell
- Fingerboard Inlays: White Dots
- Logo: Gold Silkscreen
- Soundhole and Body Edge Inlays: Multi-ABS
- Strings: Fender 60L Phosphor Bronze, p/n 0730060003, Gauges .012 to .053
- Accessories: None
- Introduced: 1/2006
Reviewed by 3 customers
Displaying reviews 1-3
I've wanted an acoustic guitar for a long time, and found one of these on the scratch and dent sale, and decided to purchase it. I wasn't completely happy at first, but I changed the stock strings with something else, and I didn't want to put this baby down! Until this thing breaks, get's too old, or becomes a valuable antique, I'm going to be playing it! I'm a huge Carvin fan, but for my next acoustic I will probably stick with Fender, just that much quality
I've been playing most of my life'over 40 years. Back in the day,left handed guitars were very hard to find.Special order only,expensive.Now I can buy this one for less than 70's prices without having to convert it. THANKS FENDER!
It's a great guitar for the money, stays in tune well, and sounds pretty good. I just got mine today, I think it will sound better once I get the stock Fender strings off the guitar.