- Product 513916
Fender CD220SCE Dreadnought Asian Ebony Striped Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The Fender CD220SCE is guaranteed to catch the eyes of your audience with its exotic and beautiful Asian Striped Ebony back and sides. The CD220SCE a...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Powerful projection and visual flair.
The Fender CD220SCE is guaranteed to catch the eyes of your audience with its exotic and beautiful Asian Striped Ebony back and sides. The CD220SCE also features a Fender-designed dreadnought body, a solid spruce top, die-cast tuners and Fishman Classic IV T electronics with built-in tuner.
- Model Name: CD-220SCE (Asian Striped Ebony)
- Model Number: 096-2207
- Series: Classic Design Series
- Body Style: Fender Style Dreadnought, Single Cutaway Acoustic/Electric
- Finish: Gloss (Polyurethane)
- Top: Laminated Spruce
- Back and Sides: Laminated Asian Striped Ebony
- Neck: Nato
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- No. of Frets: 20
- Bridge: Rosewood with Compensated Saddle
- Machine Heads: Gold (Die-Cast)
- Electronics: Fender/Fishman™ Classic 4T Active On-Board Preamp with Piezo Pickup, with Volume, bass, Mid, Treble, Body Control (Mid Sweep) , Low Battery Indicator Light
- Scale Length: 25.3" (643mm)
- Body Depth: 3.94", 100mm (Front) to 4.92" 125mm (Rear)
- Width at Nut: 1.69" (43mm)
- Width at Heel: 2.24" (57mm)
- Fingerboard Inlays: Dot Position Inlays
- Pickguard: Black
- Back Center: Wood Mosaic
- Strings: Fender 60L Phosphor Bronze, p/n 0730060003, Gauges .012 to .052
- Accessories: None
- Introduced: 1/2006
Reviewed by 4 customers
Displaying reviews 1-4
Maaaaaan!!!!!! I got this baby yesterday and i just cant stop lokking at it . It has a beautiful sound and a perfect look its just amazing Fender you did a very good job with this one!!!!!
i got this guitar a week ago...and its been one of the best guitars i have ever played....soo far!!!!the stings make a lil ringing nose...when you play bar chords... but just get new strings and it well sing!!!! i have always loved fenders guitars......if you are someone who wants a good guitar that will last you a good time and will sound great and douse not clean you pokets out then this is the guitar for you!!!!bye it!!!!!!!!!
I have had this guitar for a couple of years now, and I like it now even more than when I first got it. I lead worship at church, and at BCM, so I play accoustic a lot. This guitar sounds and plays like a guitar in a much higher price range. If you are looking for a good deal on a great guitar buy this one. It's not a guitar you will need to upgrade from. I plan on buying a more expensive guitar in the future, but it's not because I have to. Buy this guitar.
I've owned lots of guitars,(Fenders, Gibsons,Takamines,Rickenbackers) and I'm very pleased with this acoustic/electric. It looks great, sounds great (plugged in or not plugged in). I've been very pleasently surprised with the quality especially at this price. Getting the action lowered a bit is the only thing this guitar needs. This is my first Fender acoustic/eclectric and I'm impressed with the quality and the sound at this GREAT price.