- Product 513917
Fender CD220SCE Dreadnought Bubinga Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The cutaway CD220SCE guitar features exotic and beautiful bubinga wood back and sides. The CD220SCE also features a Fender-designed dreadnought body,...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Solid spruce on top for singing sustain, with gorgeous bubinga back and sides for full bass presence.
The cutaway CD220SCE guitar features exotic and beautiful bubinga wood back and sides. The CD220SCE also features a Fender-designed dreadnought body, a solid spruce top, die-cast tuners and Fishman Classic IV T electronics with built-in tuner.
- Model Name: CD-220SCE (Bubinga)
- Model Number: 096-2208
- Series: Classic Design Series
- Body Style: Fender Style Dreadnought, Single Cutaway Acoustic/Electric
- Finish: Gloss (Polyurethane)
- Top: Spruce
- Back and Sides: Bubinga
- Neck: Nato
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- No. of Frets: 20
- Bridge: Rosewood with Compensated Saddle
- Machine Heads: Gold (Die-Cast)
- Electronics: Fender/Fishman™ Classic 4T Active On-Board Preamp with Piezo Pickup, with Volume, bass, Mid, Treble, Body Control (Mid Sweep) , Low Battery Indicator Light
- Scale Length: 25.3" (643mm)
- Body Depth: 3.94", 100mm (Front) to 4.92" 125mm (Rear)
- Width at Nut: 1.69" (43mm)
- Width at Heel: 2.24" (57mm)
- Fingerboard Inlays: Dot Position Inlays
- Pickguard: Black
- Back Center: Wood Mosaic
- Strings: Fender 60L Phosphor Bronze, p/n 0730060003, Gauges .012 to .052
- Accessories: None
- Introduced: 1/2006
Reviewed by 4 customers
Displaying reviews 1-4
This guitar is absolutely amazing. From the look, to the feel and the sound..it has it all. I previously had an Epiphone "starter kit" guitar that was very hard to play, and going from it to this fender was a world of difference. I could not be happier with my choice and would recommend to anyone.
Ive owned one for 6 weeks and just love it Very comfortable to play,and just beautiful to look at!! The sound quality screams expensive! An amazing value for such a complete package.I plugged it into my amp and was impressed with the full sound!Im hoping this guitar will help take my playing to a new level
I went to the store knowing that I wanted to spend 600$ to 800$ on an acoustic. I tried this one first(fender cd220) and was very surprised but thought to myself I should try a few. So it bacame obvious to me after trying an Ibenez at 600$ a Takamine at 700$ that my first choice was the best. I love the feel and the sound of this guitar and think it is great for all players.
I purchased a bubinga wood CD220 after trying numerous high-end models from some well-known makers of acoustic guitars. I was not expecting this quality from Fender on an acoustic. But at this price point, its impossible to beat. Good projection (not dreadnaught loud), articulate, full range response, and very comfortable neck. Stunning bubinga sides/back, and very attractive inlay on the back too. Plus: builtin tuner and HSC included!