- Product 430542
Fender CD280SCE Dreadnought Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
Fender's CD280SCE dreadnought cutaway model is a perfect beginner's instrument, as it features many desirable structural qualities, as well as solid ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
The best of both worlds: a solid spruce top for that nice mellow sound, with rosewood back and sides for a bright, classic tone.
Fender's CD280SCE dreadnought cutaway model is a perfect beginner's instrument, as it features many desirable structural qualities, as well as solid spruce for the top, and laminated rosewood for the back and sides.
It also features scalloped "X" bracing, all-solid rosewood bridge plate, chrome die-cast machine heads for easy and accurate tuning, coated D'Addario strings for long-lasting tone, and Fishman electronics for natural acoustic amplification that can be dialed in quickly and stress-free.
Dressed in a gloss polyurethane finish, and featuring dual-action truss rod, tortoise shell pickguard, compensated urea saddle, gold silkscreen logo, traditional Fender bridge, white dot inlays, and multi-ABS inlays on the soundhole and body edge, this guitar features highly desirable features, yet is offered at a great price, that any student or seasoned professional can afford.
- Body style: single-cutaway acoustic/electric Fender-style dreadnought
- Finish: gloss (polyurethane)
- Top: solid spruce
- Bracing: scalloped X-bracing
- Back and sides: laminated rosewood
- Neck: mahogany
- Fingerboard: rosewood
- Frets: 20
- Bridge: rosewood with compensated saddle
- Machine heads: chrome, (die-cast)
- Electronics: Fishman
- Unique features: dual action truss rod, tortoise shell pickguard, scalloped X-bracing, compensated urea saddle, gold silkscreen logo, traditional fender bridge, factory-mounted forward strap button with internal block reinforcement, white dot position inlays, multi-ABS inlays on soundhole and body edge
CD280SCE Dreadnought Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Scale length: 25.3" (643 mm)
- Body depth: 3.94" (100 mm) to 4.92" (125 mm)
- Width at nut: 1.69" (43 mm)
- Width at heel: 2.24" (57 mm)