- J00741 000001000 J00741000001000
Fender CF-60 Folk Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
The CF-60 Folk Acoustic Guitar is an ideal, budget-friendly choice for beginners and flatpickers. A slightly smaller adaptation of Fender's top-selli...Read More
The CF-60 Folk Acoustic Guitar is an ideal, budget-friendly choice for beginners and flatpickers. A slightly smaller adaptation of Fender's top-selling CD-60 dreadnought, its designed to provide a well-rounded tone and comfortable playabilty. The sound it provides comes from a combination of spruce top with scalloped "X" bracing, a mahogany back and sides, and a rosewood fingerboard, with rosewood bridge with compensated Graphtech NuBone saddle. Other apointments includes a black body and neck binding, 20 frets, 3mm dot inlays, white pearloid acrylic rosette design, white with black-dot bridge pins, a dual-action truss rod and die-cast tuners.
Smaller bodied-guitar that produces big-bodied sound.
- Body Material: Laminated Spruce Top with Laminated Mahogany Back and Sides
- Body Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Body Shape: Folk
- Bracing: Scalloped X
- Rosette: White Pearloid Acrylic
- Body Back: Laminated Mahogany
- Body Sides: Laminated Mahogany
- Body Top: Laminated Spruce
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Scale Length: 25.3" (643mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 11.81" (300mm)
- Number of Frets: 20
- String Nut: Graph Tech NuBone
- Nut Width: 1.625" (41.3mm)
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Dot
- Bridge: Rosewood with Compensated Graph Tech Nubone Saddle
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Die-Cast
- Strings: Fender Dura-Tone 80/20 Phosphor Bronze (.012-.052 Gauge)
If you love the folk sound, this guitar is an exceptional choice to get on the right road. Order today!
Review Snapshot®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Rich Sound
- Stays In Tune
Comments about Fender CF-60 Folk Acoustic Guitar:
I have led worship for 20 years, and this is, hands down, the best guitar I've played for the price. The sound is punchy, tight, and still very rich. It just goes to show that the name/price doesn't say everything about acoustic guitars. As always, you just have to play them.
I bought it to have something small for the house, but I loved it so much that I use it virtually every Sunday morning. I put a L.R. Baggs Anthem in it, and am thrilled with how balanced it sounds plugged in.
This guitar will serve the novice to the professional very well! Don't wait...purchase it now!