- Product 519309
Fender Classic Design CD60CE Left-Handed Dreadnought Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
Available in a left-handed version, the Fender CD60CE Dreadnought Guitar from the Classic Design series has upgraded one of its best-selling acoustic...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A popular dreadnought upgraded with electronics - for lefties.
Available in a left-handed version, the Fender CD60CE Dreadnought Guitar from the Classic Design series has upgraded one of its best-selling acoustic guitars with a Fender FTE-3TN preamp with tuner, so plug in, tune up and strum away. The sweet-sounding CD60CE cutaway acoustic also features a spruce top, mahogany back and sides, scalloped bracing, 20-fret sonokeling (Indian rosewood) fingerboard, sonokeling bridge with compensated saddle, chrome hardware and die-cast chrome tuners.
- Model Name: CD60CE
- Model Number: 096-0620 (color#)
- Series: Classic Design Series
- Body Style: Fender Style Dreadnought, Left-handed
- (206) Black,
- (221) Natural,
- (232) Sunburst,
- (Polyurethane Finish)
- Finish: Gloss (Polyurethane)
- Top: Laminated Spruce
- Bracing: Scalloped X Bracing
- Back and Sides: Laminated Mahogany
- Neck: Nato
- Fingerboard: Sonokeling
- (Indian rosewood) No. of Frets: 20
- Bridge: Sonokeling with Compensated Saddle
- Machine Heads: Chrome, (Die-Cast)
- Electronics: Fender FTE3-TN Active On-Board Preamp which features:
- Built In Chromatic Tuner, Volume, Bass, Mid, Treble
- Scale Length: 25.3" (643mm)
- Body Depth: 3.94" to 4.92"
- Width at Nut: 1.69" (43mm)
- Width at Heel: 2.24" (57mm)
- Headstock Inlay: Stylized Abalone and Pearl "TC"
- Rosette: Mulit-ABS Inlays
- Bracing :Scalloped X
- Position Inlays: Dots
- Saddle: Compensated Urea
- Bridge Pins: Black
- Body and Neck Binding: Black
- Pickguard: Black