- Product J49324
Fender Classic Design Series CC-60S Concert Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
The Classic Design Series CC-60S Concert Acoustic Guitar boasts upgraded features at an attractive price, including a solid spruce top, rolled finger...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Great beginner's electric with ergonomically designed neck for easier playing.
The Classic Design Series CC-60S Concert Acoustic Guitar boasts upgraded features at an attractive price, including a solid spruce top, rolled fingerboard edges and an "Easy-to-Play" neck shape. The CC-60S is an entry-level Classic Design model, and features mahogany back and sides and a rosewood fretboard. The concert-sized body provides intimate, well-balanced tone and a more comfortable feel for smaller-framed players. A great choice for the budding singer/songwriter, the Classic Design Series CC-60S Concert Acoustic Guitar shines with fingerpicking and strumming alike. Case sold separately.
- Body shape: Classic Design
- Cutaway: No
- Top wood: Solid Spruce
- Back & sides: Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Quartersawn Scalloped X
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Easy To Play
- Nut width: 1.69 in. (43 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.3 in.
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Pickup/preamp: No
- Brand: Not applicable
- Configuration: Not applicable
- Preamp EQ: Not applicable
- Feedback filter: Not applicable
- Tuner: No
- Headstock overlay:
- Tuning machines: Die-cast chrome
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: Plastic
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features:
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: Spain
Get started with a Fender today! Order now!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.