- Product 430543
Fender Classic Design Series CD-60ce Dreadnought Cutaway Acoustic Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
With the CD60CE Dreadnought Guitar, Fender has upgraded one of its best-selling guitars. Features a Fishman preamp with volume, bass, mid, and treble...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A popular dreadnought upgraded with Fishman electronics.
With the CD60CE Dreadnought Guitar, Fender has upgraded one of its best-selling guitars. Features a Fishman preamp with volume, bass, mid, and treble controls, and a tuner. So plug in, tune up and strum away.
The sweet-sounding CD60CE acoustic-electric guitar features a spruce top, mahogany back and sides, scalloped bracing, 20-fret sonokeling (Indian rosewood) fingerboard, sonokeling bridge with compensated saddle, chrome hardware and die-cast chrome tuners.
- Model Name: CD60CE
- Model Number: 096-0620 (color#)
- Series: Classic Design Series
- Body Style: Fender Style Dreadnought
- (206) Black,
- (221) Natural,
- (232) Sunburst,
- (Polyurethane Finish)
- Finish: Gloss (Polyurethane)
- Top: Laminated Spruce
- Bracing: Scalloped X Bracing
- Back and Sides: Laminated Mahogany
- Neck: Nato
- Fingerboard: Sonokeling (Indian rosewood)
- No. of Frets: 20
- Bridge: Sonokeling with Compensated Saddle
- Machine Heads: Chrome, (Die-Cast)
- Electronics: Fishman Isys III On-Board Preamp with tuner, volume, bass, mid, and treble
- Scale Length: 25.3" (643mm)
- Body Depth: 3.94" to 4.92"
- Width at Nut: 1.69" (43mm)
- Width at Heel: 2.24" (57mm)
- Headstock Inlay: Stylized Abalone and Pearl "TC"
- Rosette: Mulit-ABS Inlays
- Bracing :Scalloped X
- Position Inlays: Dots
- Saddle: Compensated Urea
- Bridge Pins: Black
- Body and Neck Binding: Black
- Pickguard: Black
- Strings: Fender 60L Phosphor Bronze, p/n 0730060003, Gauges .012 to .053
- Accessories: Hard Case
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
A guy had this at an open mic nite. I plugged him in the PA and turned it up, adjusted bass and treble and it sounded great for a budget guitar. I couldnt believe it. It was so good a friend ordered one that same night. Plus it comes with a hard case not a gig bag either. Great value. By the way, the looks are very nice in natural.