- J49342 000001000 J49342000001000
Fender Classic Design Series CD-60SCE-12 Cutaway Dreadnought 12-String Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
Fender’s redesigned Classic Design Series CD-60SCE-12 Cutaway Dreadnought 12-String Acoustic-Electric Guitarhas the same exceptional features as its ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Solid spruce top 12-string with electronics.
Fender’s redesigned Classic Design Series CD-60SCE-12 Cutaway Dreadnought 12-String Acoustic-Electric Guitarhas the same exceptional features as its six-string counterpart, including a solid spruce top, rolled fingerboard edges and brand new ‘Easy-to-Play’ neck shape. The CD-60SCE-12 is a mid-level Classic Design model that features a cutaway body for easy upper-fret access, as well as an onboard Fishman® preamp and tuner.
The dreadnought-sized body provides traditional full-bodied tone with plenty of projection. A great choice for any aspiring player, the Classic Design Series CD-60SCE-12 Cutaway Dreadnought 12-String Acoustic-Electric Guitar delivers a bold playing experience.
- Body type: Dreadnought
- Cutaway: Non-cutaway
- Top wood: Spruce Solid
- Back & sides: Mahogany Laminated
- Bracing pattern: Quartersawn scalloped X
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C
- Nut width: 1.69 in. (43 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.3 in.
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Fishman
- Configuration: Behind-the-saddle piezo
- Preamp EQ: 3-band
- Feedback filter: Phase
- Tuner: Yes
- Headstock overlay:
- Tuning machines: Chrome
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: Plastic
- Number of strings: 12-string
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: Warranty card, adjustment tools
Great sound and value.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.