- J49343 000001000 J49343000001000
Fender Classic Design Series CD-60SCE Cutaway Dreadnought Left-Handed Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The re-designed Classic Design Series CD-60SCE Cutaway Dreadnought Left-Handed Acoustic-Electric Guitar boasts exceptional features for an instrument...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Ergonomically built for beginners with the added bonus of Fishman electronics.
The re-designed Classic Design Series CD-60SCE Cutaway Dreadnought Left-Handed Acoustic-Electric Guitar boasts exceptional features for an instrument of its class, including a solid spruce top, rolled fingerboard edges and brand "Easy-to-Play" neck shape. This left-handed CD-60SCE model is a mid-level Classic Design Fender creation and features a cutaway body for easy upper-fret access, as well as an onboard Fishman pickup, preamp and tuner. The dreadnought-sized body provides traditional full-bodied tone with plenty of projection and is a great choice for any aspiring player. Case sold separately.
- Body shape: Dreadnought
- Cutaway: Single
- Top wood: Solid Spruce
- Back & sides: Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Quartersawn Scalloped X
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Left handed
- Neck shape: Easy-to-Play with rolled fretboard
- Nut width: 1.69 in. (43 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.3 in.
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Fishman
- Configuration: Undersaddle piezo
- Preamp EQ: 1-band
- Feedback filter: No
- Tuner: Yes
- Headstock overlay: Info not available
- Tuning machines: Chrome Die-cast
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: Plastic
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Limited edition
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: Info not available
Get your left-hander the right starter guitar. Order the CD-60SCE today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.