- J21335 000001000 J21335000001000
Fender Classic Design Series CN-90 Clasical Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
The very first guitars didn't have steel strings, nor were they amplified; those are relatively new developments in the history of guitar. Instead, t...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A budget-friendly classical with quality Fender construction.
The very first guitars didn't have steel strings, nor were they amplified; those are relatively new developments in the history of guitar. Instead, the classical guitar was the origin of guitar-based music, with a tradition that's continued for hundreds of years. With the Classic Design Series CN-90 Clasical Acoustic Guitar, Fender provides a classical acoustic guitar that offers all of the modern features along with the design practices that date back to the Renaissance.
The Classic Design Series CN-90 Clasical is Fender's most affordable full-size nylon-string guitar, with fine appointments such as a spruce top with fan bracing, a mahogany neck with rosewood fingerboard, and other elements worthy of higher-end instruments. A great choice for players who want to get into classical guitar without breaking the bank.
Spruce is the standard modern tonewood for fashioning the tops of acoustic guitars and other acoustic instruments - few woods can beat its strength, brightness and dynamic range, and it responds well to any acoustic playing style, from hard strumming to fast flatpicking to delicate fingerpicking.
Traditional Classical Fan Bracing
Classical guitars typically have thinner tops and lighter bracing than steel-string guitars, with a bracing pattern that œfans out from the soundhole toward the bottom of the guitar. This fan-like placement of the individual braces makes an important contribution to the rich nylon-string classical tone that guitarists and listeners have loved for ages.
- Body type: Classical
- Cutaway: Non-cutaway
- Top wood: Laminated Spruce
- Back & sides: Laminated Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Traditional Fan
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: D Shape
- Nut width: 1.89 in. (48 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.3"
- Number of frets: 19
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Pickup/preamp: No
- Brand: Not applicable
- Configuration: Not applicable
- Preamp EQ: Not applicable
- Feedback filter: Not applicable
- Tuner: Not applicable
- Headstock overlay: Other
- Tuning machines: 3-In-Line with amber pearloid buttons
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: Bone
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: None
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: Info not available
- Country of origin: China
Get on the road to being a classical player with the CN-90. Order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.