- H96917 000001000 H96917000001000
Fender Classic Series '50s Stratocaster Lacquer
Candy Apple Red
- Write a Review
During rock music's infancy in 1950s, Fender introduced a revolutionary new guitar-the Stratocaster. With its sleekly contoured two-horned body, trip...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A classic with its sleekly contoured two-horned body, triple-pickup layout and "soft V" shaped neck.
During rock music's infancy in 1950s, Fender introduced a revolutionary new guitar-the Stratocaster. With its sleekly contoured two-horned body, triple-pickup layout and innovative tremolo bridge, it redefined the possibilities for guitarists everywhere and set the stage for unimagined musical heights to come.
The Classic Series '50s Stratocaster Lacquer epitomized the instrument in the era of its origin, with an authentic nitrocellulose lacquer finish on its alder body. Other features include a "soft V"-shaped tinted maple neck, 7.25"-radius maple fingerboard with 21 vintage-style frets and black-dot inlays, three vintage-style single-coil pickups with staggered alnico pole pieces and five-way switching, single-ply white pickguard, aged control knobs and switch tip, vintage-style synchronized tremolo bridge and vintage-style tuners. Tweed case included.
- Contoured two-horned alder body
- Triple-pickup layout
- Innovative tremolo bridge
- Authentic nitrocellulose lacquer finish on its alder body
- "Soft V"-shaped tinted maple neck
- 7.25"-radius maple fingerboard
- 21 vintage-style frets and black-dot inlays
- Three vintage-style single-coil pickups with staggered alnico pole pieces
- Five-way switching
- Single-ply white pickguard
- Aged control knobs and switch tip
- Vintage-style synchronized tremolo bridge
- Vintage-style tuners
- Tweed case included
Don't fight the urge to own this classic guitar. Order today.
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Body Shape: Stratocaster
- Neck Material: 1-Piece Maple
- Neck Finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck Shape: Soft "V"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648mm)
- Fingerboard Radius: 7.25" (184.1mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Vintage-Style
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Neck Pickup: Vintage Style Single-Coil Strat
- Middle Pickup: Vintage Style Single-Coil Strat
- Bridge Pickup: Vintage-Style Single-Coil Strat
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: S/S/S
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Middle Pickup)
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Tremolo Arm: Vintage Style Tremolo Arm
- Tuning Machines: Vintage Style
- Switch Tips: Aged White
- Pickguard: 1-Ply White
- Control Knobs: Aged White Plastic
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Vintage Style
- Case/Gig Bag: Tweed Case
- Saddle Height Wrench: .050" Hex (Allen) Wrench
- Strings: Fender USA Super 250R, NPS, (.010-.046 Gauges)
- Other Features: Aged Knobs and Switch Tip, Vintage Styling, Synthetic Bone Nut
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.