- #J56944 000002000 J56944000002000
Fender CT-60S Travel Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
Fender's Classic Design CT models introduce Fender's Travel body shape. Its short scale and compact size make it the perfect instrument to bring alon...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Built for the road, priced to move.
Fender's Classic Design CT models introduce Fender's Travel body shape. Its short scale and compact size make it the perfect instrument to bring along wherever the music takes you. The Classic Design series CT-60S Travel body is derived from an auditorium shape that’s been scaled down to 23.5 in. for comfort and portability. A great choice for players of all ages and sizes, it’s an exceptional alternative to downsized instruments normally reserved for young strummers.
Like all Classic Design guitars, the CT-60S includes a solid spruce top, easy-to-play neck profile and rolled fingerboard edges, along with mahogany back and sides and a rosewood fingerboard.
Case sold separately.
- Features Fender's Travel body shape Easy-to-play neck Rolled fingerboard edges for smoother transition Classic Design series rosette Dual-action truss rod Fender Dura-Tone Coated 80/20 Bronze (.012-.052 Gauge) strings
This is a travel package that won't kill your budget. Order today.
- Body type: Travel auditorium
- Cutaway: No
- Top wood: Solid Spruce
- Back and sides: Laminated Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Scalloped X
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Not specified
- Nut width: Info not available
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 23.5 in.
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Pickup/preamp: No
- Brand: Not applicable
- Configuration: Not applicable
- Preamp EQ: Not applicable
- Feedback filter: Not applicable
- Tuner: Not applicable
- Headstock overlay: Not specified
- Tuning machines: Chrome Die Cast
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle and nut: Crème Plastic
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features: Body shape
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: Indonesia
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.