- #J32497 000002000R16161 J32497000002000R16161
Fender Custom Shop 1951 Heavy Relic Telecaster Maple Fingerboard Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The Fender Custom Shop 1951 Heavy Relic Telecaster is an authentic evocation of Fender’s first workhorse guitar, with upgraded features for modern pl...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
An authentic evocation of Fender’s first workhorse guitar.
The Fender Custom Shop 1951 Heavy Relic Telecaster is an authentic evocation of Fender’s first workhorse guitar, with upgraded features for modern playability. Its lightweight ash body features a Heavy Relic lacquer finish that imparts the look of long years of use and abuse. Time-honored Telecaster snap comes from dual hand-wound Nocaster pickups with three-way switching, modern wiring and Fender’s Greasebucket tone circuit, which rolls off highs without reducing gain.
Other premium features include a tinted maple neck with a Nocaster “U” profile and 9.5”-radius maple fingerboard, 6105 frets and bone nut, single-ply black Bakelite pickguard, vintage bridge with compensated saddles, and vintage Fender-logo tuners. Includes Custom Shop certificate of authenticity and center-pocket tweed case.
- Body shape: Single cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Not applicable
- Body wood: Ash
- Body finish: Relic Lacquer
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Nocaster U
- Neck wood: Maple tinted
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Maple
- Radius: 9.5"
- Fret size: 6105
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1.65" (42mm)
- Configuration: SS
- Neck: Handwound '51 Nocaster
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: Handwound '51 Nocaster
- Brand: Fender Custom shop
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: Yes
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: Modern wiring, Greasebucket tone circuit
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Vintage-style with compensated saddles
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Vintage F stamped
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Pickups
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: Certificate of authenticity
- Country of origin: United States
Own a classic. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.