- Product 620958
Fender Custom Shop 1952 Heavy Relic Telecaster Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The Fender Limited-Edition '52 Heavy Relic Telecaster was made for the serious player with a comfortable "Soft V" shaped neck that has no finish on t...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A limited-edition Telecaster with superior pickups and the heavy relic body treatment.
The Fender Limited-Edition '52 Heavy Relic Telecaster was made for the serious player with a comfortable "Soft V" shaped neck that has no finish on the back. So it has the worn in feeling that usually take years of playing to get. The Fender Telecaster's one-piece maple fretboard has a 9.5" radius lets you overbend and not worry about fretting out. The body is made out of lightweight ash that has the relic treatment to give the electric guitar the vintage look and feel that you love. Fender/Gotoh vintage-style tuning machines and Tele Bridge with three brass saddles will keep you in tune.
The Fender '52 Heavy Relic's Custom Shop "Twisted" Tele Single-Coil neck pickup has a tone that is less dark than one found in a standard Tele due to a higher bobbin and a nickel/silver cover instead of the usual chrome finished brass. The tone is actually more like that of a Stratocaster and is bell-like and transparent. The Fender Custom Shop Broadcaster Single-Coil pickup in the bridge position has flat pole pieces and is overwound to make it much more powerful and hotter, with a pronounced midrange punch that is great for chording.
- Series: Custom Shop Limited Edition
- Model Name: '52 Heavy Relic Telecaster
- Model Number: 923-0008-(899)
- Colors: (899) Nocaster Blonde, (Thin-Skin Nitrocellulose Lacquer Finish)
- Body: Premium Lightweight Ash Body
- Neck: 1-Piece Maple,
- Neck profile: 10/'56 "Boat Neck" Soft "V" Shape, (Tinted Nitrocellulose Lacquer Finish)
- Fingerboard: Maple, 9.5"
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.48" (241mm)
- No. of Frets: 21 Dunlop 6105 Narrow Jumbo Frets
- Neck Pickup: 1 Custom Shop "Twisted" Tele Single-Coil
- Bridge Pickup: 1 Custom Shop Broadcaster Single-Coil
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- 3-Position Blade switch:
- Position 1. Bridge Pickup
- Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups
- Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Bridge: Original Vintage Style Tele Bridge with Three Brass Saddles
- Machine Heads: Fender/Gotoh Vintage Style Tuning Machines
- Hardware: Chrome
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Black
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Width at Nut: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Unique Features: 10/'56 "Boat Neck" Soft "V" Shape, Black Dot Position Inlays with Wide 12th Fret Spacing, Button String Tree, '52 Style Dome Control Knobs, Modern Wiring Circuit, Tinted Nitrocellulose Lacquer Finish, Bone Nut, Barrel Switch Tip, Custom Shop Limited Edition Decal, Limited Edition Certificate,
- Built From Original Tooling. Shows natural wear and tear of years of heavy use, nicks, scratches, worn finish rusty hardware and aged plastic parts.
- Strings: Fender Super 250R, Nickel Plated Steel,
- Gauges: (.010, .013, .017, .026, .036, .046)
- Accessories: Strap, Cable, Limited Edition Certificate
- Case: Deluxe Limited Release Blonde Hardshell (Red Crushed Velvet Interior)