- Product H76214
Fender Custom Shop 1952 Telecaster Relic Modified Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
Featuring Fender's relic treatment, this 1952 Telecaster Reissue electric guitar has the look of years of use on the road with nicks, scratches, worn...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A beautiful 1952 reissue with incredible modern electronics
Featuring Fender's relic treatment, this 1952 Telecaster Reissue electric guitar has the look of years of use on the road with nicks, scratches, worn finish, rusty hardware, and aged plastic parts. The premium ash body wood with a worn nitro finish has great tone and is lightweight for playing comfort. The 1-piece, maple neck has the distinctive '57 style soft V-shape and has worn finish on the back for a great, smooth "played-in" feel. A traditional maple fingerboard sports black dot inlays, 21 fast medium-jumbo frets and heavy wear. Breaking with tradition when it comes to the electronics, this custom shop creation boasts a Twisted Tele single-coil pickup in the neck and a Hot Broadcaster in the bridge.
- Body: Ash
- Finish: Relic'd nitrocellulose lacquer finish in Black
- Neck: 1-piece bolt-on maple
- Neck shape: '57 Style Soft "V" Shape
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Fingerboard radius: 9.5"
- No. of Frets: 21
- Pickups: Twisted Tele in Neck - Hot Broadcaster in the bridge
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Switching: 3-way blade switch
- Bridge: '51 Nocaster NOS bridge
- Machine heads: Vintage-style nickel
- Hardware: Chrome
- Pickguard: Single-ply black
- Scale Length: 25-1/2" (647.7mm)
- Width at Nut: 1.650" (42mm)
Take a bit of the past into the furture with a 1952 reissue outfitted with the best in modern electronics - call or click to start the journey.