- H76214 000003000 H76214000003000
Fender Custom Shop 1952 Telecaster Relic Modified Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
Featuring Fender's relic treatment, this 1952 Telecaster Reissue electric guitar has the look of years of use on the road with nicks, scratches, worn...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A beautiful 1952 reissue with incredible modern electronics
Featuring Fender's relic treatment, this 1952 Telecaster Reissue electric guitar has the look of years of use on the road with nicks, scratches, worn finish, rusty hardware, and aged plastic parts. The premium ash body wood with a worn nitro finish has great tone and is lightweight for playing comfort. The 1-piece, maple neck has the distinctive '57 style soft V-shape and has worn finish on the back for a great, smooth "played-in" feel. A traditional maple fingerboard sports black dot inlays, 21 fast medium-jumbo frets and heavy wear. Breaking with tradition when it comes to the electronics, this custom shop creation boasts a Twisted Tele single-coil pickup in the neck and a Hot Broadcaster in the bridge.
- Body: Ash
- Finish: Relic'd nitrocellulose lacquer finish in Black
- Neck: 1-piece bolt-on maple
- Neck shape: '57 Style Soft "V" Shape
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Fingerboard radius: 9.5"
- No. of Frets: 21
- Pickups: Twisted Tele in Neck - Hot Broadcaster in the bridge
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Switching: 3-way blade switch
- Bridge: '51 Nocaster NOS bridge
- Machine heads: Vintage-style nickel
- Hardware: Chrome
- Pickguard: Single-ply black
- Scale Length: 25-1/2" (647.7mm)
- Width at Nut: 1.650" (42mm)
Take a bit of the past into the furture with a 1952 reissue outfitted with the best in modern electronics - call or click to start the journey.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.