- J21013 000002001 J21013000002001
Fender Custom Shop 1955 Limited Edition Relic Stratocaster Electric Guitar
Dirty White Blonde Maple
- Write a Review
The Fender Custom Shop 2015 Limited Edition 1955 Relic Stratocaster takes you straight back to the instrument's original era, with a lightweight ash ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Takes you straight back to the instrument's original era.
The Fender Custom Shop 2015 Limited Edition 1955 Relic Stratocaster takes you straight back to the instrument's original era, with a lightweight ash body in lacquer Relic finishes that evoke years of hard-fought wear and tear. The sparkling trio of hand-wound '55 single-coil Stratocaster pickups is mounted on a single-ply eight-hole white pickguard with five-way switching for modern tonal versatility.
Other premium features include a quartersawn maple neck with highly worn Heavy Relic treatment on the back, 9.5 in.-radius maple fingerboard with 21 6105 frets, rock-solid American Vintage synchronized tremolo bridge, American Vintage tuning machines and a Custom Shop Limited Edition neck plate. Includes blonde LTD case containing a 1955 Fender Downbeat catalog insert reproduction.
- Lightweight ash body
- Lacquer Relic finishe
- Hand-wound ™55 single-coil Stratocaster pickups
- Single-ply eight-hole white pickguard
- 5-way switching
- Quartersawn maple neck with Relic treatment on back
- 9.5-radius maple fingerboard
- 21 6105 frets
- Rock-solid American Vintage synchronized tremolo bridge
- American Vintage tuning machines
- Custom Shop Limited Edition neck plate
- Includes blonde LTD case
Own a piece of history. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.