- #J21013 000002001 J21013000002001
Fender Custom Shop 1955 Limited Edition Relic Stratocaster Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The Fender Suctom Shop 2015 Limited Edition 1955 Relic Stratocaster takes you straight back to the instrument' original era, with a lightweight ash b...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Takes you straight back to the instrument' original era.
The Fender Suctom Shop 2015 Limited Edition 1955 Relic Stratocaster takes you straight back to the instrument' original era, with a lightweight ash body in lacquer Relic finishes that evoke years of hard-fought wear and tear. The sparkling trio of hand-wound ™55 single-coil Stratocaster pickups is mounted on a single-ply eight-hole white pickguard, with five-way switching for modern tonal versatility.
Other premium features include a quartersawn maple neck with highly worn Heavy Relic treatment on the back, 9.5"-radius maple fingerboard with 21 6105 frets, rock-solid American Vintage synchronized tremolo bridge, American Vintage tuning machines and a Custom Shop Limited Edition neck plate. Includes blonde LTD case containing a 1955 Fender Downbeat catalog insert reproduction.
- Lightweight ash body
- Lacquer Relic finishe
- Hand-wound ™55 single-coil Stratocaster pickups
- Single-ply eight-hole white pickguard
- 5-way switching
- Quartersawn maple neck with Relic treatment on back
- 9.5-radius maple fingerboard
- 21 6105 frets
- Rock-solid American Vintage synchronized tremolo bridge
- American Vintage tuning machines
- Custom Shop Limited Edition neck plate
- Includes blonde LTD case
Own a piece of history. Order today.