- #J20807 000003001R83670 J20807000003001R83670
Fender Custom Shop 1957 Heavy Relic Stratocaster Electric Guitar
Red Sparkle over 2-Tone Sunburst Maple
- Write a Review
The Fender Custom Shop 1957 Stratocaster Relic Electric Guitar will please any Strat fan fortunate enough to strap it on. Close inspection reveals th...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A relic'd masterpiece of alder tone wood, vintage hardware and Fat '50s Strat pickups.
The Fender Custom Shop 1957 Stratocaster Relic Electric Guitar will please any Strat fan fortunate enough to strap it on. Close inspection reveals the remarkable workmanship and attention to detail for which the Fender Custom Shop is known. It's available in a vintage combination of Strat specs.
It has a contoured alder body with a 57 maple neck sporting a soft "V" back shape and 9.5" radius. The fingerboard is maple with 21 frets, leading to Vintage Fender logo tuners. Perfectly incorporating a Vintage Strat tremolo bridge, the pickguard houses three Fat '50s Strat pickups with modern wiring for classic Strat tone.
- Lightweight Alder Body
- Color over 2H Color Sunburst
- Thin Lacquer Finish
- Vintage Hardware
- Tinted One Piece Quartersawn Maple Neck
- 9.5" Radius
- 6105 Frets
- 57 Soft V Neck Shape
- Bone Nut
- Fat '50s Pickups
- Parchment Pickguard
- Vintage Modified Wiring #1 H Vol / Tone 1 (Neck Mid) / Tone 2 (Bridge)
- 5 Way Switch
- Includes hardshell case
If you like the look of this one, you'll love its feel and sound. Call our Private Reserve team today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.