- J20987 000004001 J20987000004001
Fender Custom Shop 1957 Relic Stratocaster Electric Guitar
HLE Gold Maple
- Write a Review
The Fender Custom Shop 1957 Relic Stratocaster takes you straight back to the pivotal year when the instrument was largely perfected into the form kn...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Takes you straight back to the pivotal year.
The Fender Custom Shop 1957 Relic Stratocaster takes you straight back to the pivotal year when the instrument was largely perfected into the form known worldwide today. Its deep-contoured alder body comes in Two-Color Sunburst, Black and HLE Gold lacquer Relic finishes, while an ash-body model is available in a White Blonde lacquer Relic finish. Sparkling tone comes from three hand-wound '50s Stratocaster single-coil pickups (reverse wound/reverse polarity middle pickup) with modern five-way switching.
Other premium features include a quartersawn maple neck with a '57 soft V profile and small headstock, 9.5"-radius maple fingerboard with 21 6105 frets, single-ply parchment pickguard, vintage white control knobs, American Vintage bridge, and American Vintage tuning machines. Includes hardshell tweed case with gold interior.
- Contoured body
- Lacquer Relic finishes
- Choice of ash or alder body (dependant on finish and availability)
- Hand-wound '50s Stratocaster single-coil pickups (reverse wound/reverse polarity middle pickup)
- Modern five-way switching.
- Quartersawn maple neck
- '57 soft V profile and small headstock
- 9.5-radius maple fingerboard with
- 21 6105 frets
- Single-ply parchment pickguard
- Vintage white control knobs
- American Vintage bridge
- American Vintage tuning machine
- Includes hardshell tweed case with gold interior
Own a piece of history. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.