- H78887 000001000 H78887000001000
Fender Custom Shop 1957 Stratocaster Relic Gold Hardware Masterbuilt by John Cruz
- Write a Review
The Fender Custom Shop 1957 Stratocaster Relic Gold Hardware Masterbuilt by John Cruz will thrill any Strat fan fortunate enough to strap it on. Clos...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A meticulous recreation of an iconic year and model.
The Fender Custom Shop 1957 Stratocaster Relic Gold Hardware Masterbuilt by John Cruz will thrill any Strat fan fortunate enough to strap it on. Close inspection reveals the remarkable workmanship and relic treatment for which John of Fender Custom Shop is known. It's available in a vintage combination of Strat specs.
John Cruz came to Fender in 1987, joined the Custom Shop in 1993 and became a Master Builder in 2003. Custom guitars are his passion, and he is the man behind several famous Custom Shop instruments, including the replica of Stevie Ray Vaughan's famous Number One Stratocaster guitar.
Cruz also built the limited-run Moto guitar and amp sets, worked on the '49 Woody amp project and developed all production processes for the Rory Gallagher and Muddy Waters tribute guitars. Further, his meticulous work was essential to all aspects of the initial Custom Shop Relic guitars and basses, and he initiated the Custom Shops quality assurance program.
Cruz has built fantastic guitars for players such as Doug Aldrich (Dio, Whitesnake), Dave Amato and Bruce Hall (REO Speedwagon), Mick Mars (Motley Crue), Richie Sambora (Bon Jovi), Bono (U2), Duff McKagan (Guns N' Roses), Ike Turner and Brad Whitford (Aerosmith).
- Relic treatment
- Hand-selected ash body
- 54 Maple neck with "U" back shape
- Custom compound radius
- Maple fingerboard
- Vintage Strat relic bridge
- Fender logo tuners
- Handwound '50s Strat pickups
- 56 Strat pickguard shape
- Gold hardware
- Includes case
You don't have to be the highest bidder to own this masterpiece. Call Private Reserve today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.