- J32530 000002000 J32530000002000
Fender Custom Shop 1958 Journeyman Relic Stratocaster Maple Fingerboard Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The Fender Custom Shop 1958 Journeyman Relic Stratocaster takes you straight back to the instrument’s original era, featuring a lightweight alder bod...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A perfect recreation of an iconic guitar.
The Fender Custom Shop 1958 Journeyman Relic Stratocaster takes you straight back to the instrument’s original era, featuring a lightweight alder body (ash on Aged White Blonde model) with comfortable deep contours and a Relic lacquer finish that imparts the look of years of wear and tear. Sparkling tone comes from three hand-wound Fat ’50s Stratocaster pickups (reverse-wound/reverse-polarity middle pickup) with five-way switching and Vintage Modified wiring for modern versatility.
Other premium features include a tinted one-piece quartersawn maple neck with a 1959 large “C” profile and 9.5” fingerboard radius, 6105 frets and bone nut, single-ply eggshell pickguard, and vintage hardware. Includes Custom Shop certificate of authenticity and brown textured vinyl case.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Not applicable
- Body wood: Alder (ash on Aged White Blonde model)
- Body finish: Journeyman relic Lacquer
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: 1959 large C
- Neck wood: Maple 1-piece quartersawn
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Maple
- Radius: 9.5"
- Fret size: 6105
- Number of frets: 21
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1.656" (42mm)
- Configuration: SSS
- Neck: Handwound Fat '50s
- Middle: Handwound Fat '50s reverse wound
- Bridge: Handwound Fat '50s
- Brand: Fender Custom shop
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: Yes
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: Vintage modified #1 wiring
- Control layout: Master volume, tone 1, tone 2
- Pickup switch: 5-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: 6-saddle vintage-style
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Vintage-style
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Journeyman relic treatment
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: United States
Own a piece of history. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.