- #J32530 000002000 J32530000002000
Fender Custom Shop 1958 Journeyman Relic Stratocaster Maple Fingerboard Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The Fender Custom Shop 1958 Journeyman Relic Stratocaster takes you straight back to the instrument’s original era, featuring a lightweight alder bod...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A perfect recreation of an iconic guitar.
The Fender Custom Shop 1958 Journeyman Relic Stratocaster takes you straight back to the instrument’s original era, featuring a lightweight alder body (ash on Aged White Blonde model) with comfortable deep contours and a Relic lacquer finish that imparts the look of years of wear and tear. Sparkling tone comes from three hand-wound Fat ’50s Stratocaster pickups (reverse-wound/reverse-polarity middle pickup) with five-way switching and Vintage Modified wiring for modern versatility.
Other premium features include a tinted one-piece quartersawn maple neck with a 1959 large “C” profile and 9.5” fingerboard radius, 6105 frets and bone nut, single-ply eggshell pickguard, and vintage hardware. Includes Custom Shop certificate of authenticity and brown textured vinyl case.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Not applicable
- Body wood: Alder (ash on Aged White Blonde model)
- Body finish: Journeyman relic Lacquer
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: 1959 large C
- Neck wood: Maple 1-piece quartersawn
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Maple
- Radius: 9.5"
- Fret size: 6105
- Number of frets: 21
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1.656" (42mm)
- Configuration: SSS
- Neck: Handwound Fat '50s
- Middle: Handwound Fat '50s reverse wound
- Bridge: Handwound Fat '50s
- Brand: Fender Custom shop
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: Yes
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: Vintage modified #1 wiring
- Control layout: Master volume, tone 1, tone 2
- Pickup switch: 5-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: 6-saddle vintage-style
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Vintage-style
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Journeyman relic treatment
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: United States
Own a piece of history. Order today.