- Product J32729
Fender Custom Shop 1959 Journeyman Relic Telecaster Rosewood Fingerboard Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The Custom Shop 1959 Journeyman Relic Telecaster takes you straight back to the original era of the guitar that started it all. Its lightweight alder...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A perfect recreation of an iconic guitar.
The Custom Shop 1959 Journeyman Relic Telecaster takes you straight back to the original era of the guitar that started it all. Its lightweight alder body (ash on Aged White Blonde model) features a Journeyman Relic lacquer finish, which imparts the appearance of years of aging and light use without heavy wear and tear. Pure snap and warmth come from a pair of hand-wound 1958 Telecaster pickups with three-way switching and modern wiring.
Other premium features include a tinted quartersawn maple neck with ’59 Esquire “C” profile and 9.5”-radius rosewood fingerboard, 6105 frets and bone nut, single-ply parchment pickguard and vintage hardware. Includes Custom Shop certificate of authenticity and center-pocket tweed case.
- Body shape: Single cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Not applicable
- Body wood: Alder (Ash Body for Aged White Blonde)
- Body finish: Journeyman relic Lacquer
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: '59 Esquire C
- Neck wood: Maple tinted quartersawn
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 9.5"
- Fret size: 6105
- Number of frets: 21
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1.656" (42mm)
- Configuration: SS
- Neck: Handwound 1958 Tele
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: Handwound 1958 Tele
- Brand: Fender Custom shop
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: Yes
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: Modern wiring
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: 3-saddle vintage-style
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Vintage-style
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Journeyman relic treatment
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: Certificate of authenticity
- Country of origin: United States
Own a piece of history. Order today.