- Product J32506
Fender Custom Shop 1961 Relic Stratocaster Rosewood Fingerboard Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The Fender Custom Shop 1961 Relic Stratocaster takes you back to a pivotal period in the instrument’s history, when surf music caught a huge wave and...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A perfect recreation of an iconic guitar.
The Fender Custom Shop 1961 Relic Stratocaster takes you back to a pivotal period in the instrument’s history, when surf music caught a huge wave and the Strat entered a phenomenal new decade. Its lightweight alder body features a Relic lacquer finish that evokes years of wear and tear, and sparkling tone comes from three hand-wound Texas Special pickups with modern five-way switching and Vintage Modified wiring.
Other premium features include a tinted quartersawn maple neck with a mid-’60s oval “C” profile and small headstock, 9.5”-radius rosewood fingerboard with jumbo frets and bone nut, three-ply mint green pickguard, and vintage hardware. Includes Custom Shop certificate of authenticity and brown case.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Not applicable
- Body wood: Alder
- Body finish: Relic Lacquer
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C mid '60s oval
- Neck wood: Maple tinted quartersawn
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 9.5"
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 21
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1.656" (42mm)
- Configuration: SSS
- Neck: Handwound Texas Special
- Middle: Handwound Texas Special
- Bridge: Handwound Texas Special
- Brand: Fender Custom shop
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: Yes
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: Vintage modified #1 wiring
- Control layout: Master volume, tone 1, tone 2
- Pickup switch: 5-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: 6-saddle vintage-style
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Vintage-style
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Relic treatment
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: Certificate of authenticity
- Country of origin: United States
Own a piece of history. Order today.