- Product J32507
Fender Custom Shop 1967 Heavy Relic Stratocaster Rosewood Fingerboard Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The Fender Custom Shop 1967 Heavy Relic Stratocaster is an authentic evocation of the instrument in one of its most viscerally thrilling years, with ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A perfect recreation of an iconic guitar.
The Fender Custom Shop 1967 Heavy Relic Stratocaster is an authentic evocation of the instrument in one of its most viscerally thrilling years, with upgraded features for modern playability. Its lightweight alder body features a Heavy Relic lacquer finish, which authentically simulates the look and feel of years of heavy use.
Time-honored Stratocaster sparkle comes from a hand-wound 1969 neck pickup, reverse-hand-wound/reverse-polarity 1965 middle pickup and hand-wound Fat ’60s bridge pickup, with five-way switching and Vintage Modified wiring for modern versatility.
Other premium features include a tinted maple neck with a 1966 oval “C” profile and 9.5”-radius round-laminated rosewood fingerboard, 6105 frets and bone nut, three-ply parchment pickguard, and vintage hardware. Includes Custom Shop certificate of authenticity and black case.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Not applicable
- Body wood: Alder
- Body finish: Heavy relic lacquer
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: 1966 oval C
- Neck wood: Maple tinted
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Rosewood round laminate
- Radius: 9.5"
- Fret size: 6105
- Number of frets: 21
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1.656" (42mm)
- Configuration: SSS
- Neck: Handwound 1969 Strat
- Middle: Handwound 1965 reverse wound, reverse polarity
- Bridge: Handwound Fat '60s
- Brand: Fender Custom shop
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: Yes
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: Vintage modified #1 wiring
- Control layout: Master volume, tone 1, tone 2
- Pickup switch: 5-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: 6-saddle vintage-style
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Vintage-style
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Relic treatment
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: Certificate of authenticity
- Country of origin: United States
Own a piece of history. Order today.