- Product J52559
Fender Custom Shop 1969 Heavy Relic Stratocaster - Custom Built - Namm Limited Edition
- Write a Review
The Fender custom Shop 1969 Heavy Relic Stratocaster - Custom Built - Namm Limited Edition offers the aficionado an intriguing combination of s...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
An exacting recreation of a special year and model.
The Fender custom Shop 1969 Heavy Relic Stratocaster - Custom Built - Namm Limited Edition offers the aficionado an intriguing combination of style and features. It sports a relic treatment for the look of a road warrior that's been played, but not abused. The quartersawn maple neck has a 1969 U profile and 6105 wire frets for a comfortable late-'60s feel.
Electronics include three handwound single-coil pickups with no special wiring for piercing, authentic tone. A vintage tremolo and tuners round out the hardware package of this special NAMM Edition. Includes hardshell case and assorted accessories.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Not applicable
- Body wood: Select Alder
- Body finish: Relic Lacquer
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: 1969 U
- Neck wood: Quartersawn Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Relic Lacquer
- Material: Round laminate Maple
- Radius: 9.5 in.
- Fret size: 6105
- Number of frets: 21
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1.656 in. (42 mm) Bone
- Configuration: SSS
- Neck: Hand-Wound 1969 Strat
- Middle: Hand-Wound 1969 Strat, reverse wound/reverse polarity
- Bridge: Hand-Wound 1969 Strat
- Brand: Fender Custom shop
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: Modern wiring
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 5-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Vintage synchronized tremolo
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Vintage-style
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Electronics, NAMM edition
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: Limited Edition Engraved Neckplate, Limited Edition Certificate of Authenticity and Fender Custom Shop 30th Anniversary Decal
- Country of origin: United States
Enjoy this amazing Strat for yourself. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.