- J21006 000004001 J21006000004001
Fender Custom Shop 1970 Relic Stratocaster Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The Fender Custom Shop 1970 Relic Stratocaster delivers the authentic style and sound of the era when the Strat ascended to world dominance on the ch...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The authentic style and sound of the era.
The Fender Custom Shop 1970 Relic Stratocaster delivers the authentic style and sound of the era when the Strat ascended to world dominance on the charts and concert stages everywhere.
Features include an alder body, quartersawn maple neck with 1969 U profile and large headstock, 9.5"-radius maple or rosewood fingerboard with 21 6105 frets, three Fat '60s single-coil pickups (reverse wound/reverse polarity middle pickup) with five-way switching, three-ply parchment pickguard, vintage white control knobs and an American Vintage bridge. Available in Black, Lake Placid Blue, Three-Color Sunburst and Olympic White (maple fingerboard model only) worn Relic finishes. Includes black textured vinyl hardshell case with red interior.
- Alder body with worn Relic finish
- quartersawn maple neck with 1969 U profile and large headstock,
- 9.5-radius maple or rosewood fingerboard (dependant on finish)
- 21 6105 frets,
- Three Fat '60s single-coil pickups (reverse wound/reverse polarity middle pickup) with 5-way switching
- 3-ply parchment pickguard
- Vintage white control knobs
- Includes black textured vinyl hardshell case
Own a piece of history. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.