- #J33359 000001000R15764 J33359000001000R15764
Fender Custom Shop 2016 Limited Edition NAMM Custom Built 50's Journeyman Relic Telecaster, Maple
Aged Lake Placid Blue
- Write a Review
The Fender Custom Shop Limited Edition NAMM 2016 Custom Built '50s Journeyman Relic Telecaster has the perfect set of features for the vintage T...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The perfect set of features for the vintage Tele fan.
The Fender Custom Shop Limited Edition NAMM 2016 Custom Built '50s Journeyman Relic Telecaster has the perfect set of features for the vintage Tele fan. It features a lightweight ash body that's been given the journeyman relic treatment, which imparts the appearance of years of aging and light use without heavy wear and tear.
The neck is made of AAA flame tinted maple with a 1952 U profile and medium jumbo frets. Electronics include a handwound pickups, modern wiring and a Grease Bucket circuit, which adds a new dimension to your tone. The effect is that when rolled down, the tone pot reduces the high frequencies, but does not add bass. A single-ply pickguard, vintage hardware and a limited-edition neckplate complete the list of appointments. Includes hardshell case.
- Body shape: Single cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Not applicable
- Body wood: Ash
- Body finish: Journeyman relic Lacquer
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: '52 U
- Neck wood: Maple AAA flame tinted
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Maple
- Radius: 9.5"
- Fret size: Medium jumbo
- Number of frets: 21
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1.656" (42mm)
- Configuration: SS
- Neck: Handwound Texas Special
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: Handwound Nocaster
- Brand: Fender Custom shop
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: Modern wiring Greasebucket tone circuit
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: 3-saddle vintage-style
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Vintage-style
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Closet classic treatment Pickups
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: United States
Own this special Tele. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.