- Product 620963
Fender Custom Shop '50s Telecaster NOS Electric Guitar - Honey Blonde
- Write a Review
The 50's Telecaster NOS electric guitar features a premium ash body with the Fender Custom Shop NOS (new old stock) treatment, 1-piece maple neck, 25...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A superb Fender Custom Shop reproduction of one of the world's most iconic guitars.
The 50's Telecaster NOS electric guitar features a premium ash body with the Fender Custom Shop NOS (new old stock) treatment, 1-piece maple neck, 25-1/2" scale length, and a 21-fret maple fretboard. Dual Vintage '50s Telecaster single-coil pickups offer the player a wide variety of tones for any style of music. Chrome hardware includes a vintage style bridge with 3 vintage saddles and Fender/Gotoh vintage style tuning machines. The '50s Fender Telecaster comes with a case, strap, cable, and a certificate of authenticity.
This beauty has been given Fender's "New Old Stock" (NOS) treatment. It is as if this '50s Fender Telecaster had been discovered in a warehouse after many years during which it was never played, and bearing little or no signs of age or wear.
The Time Machine series of instruments pay homage to specific years of some of their classic designs. All Fender electric guitars are built to exacting specifications of their respective vintages, including body contours and radii, neck shape, fingerboard radius, pickups and electronics. Original materials, tooling and production techniques are employed wherever possible to maintain the integrity of these instruments.
- Series: Time Machine Special
- Model name: 50's Telecaster NOS Electric Guitar
- Colors: honey blonde, (nitrocellulose lacquer finish)
- Body: premium ash
- Neck: 1-piece maple with C shape
- Fingerboard: maple
- Frets: vintage-style
- Pickups: Vintage '50s single-coil with alnico magnets
- Controls: master volume, master tone, 3-position blade switch
- Bridge: vintage style with 3 saddles with strings-thru-body
- Machine heads: Fender vintage-style tuning machines
- Hardware: nickel/chrome
- Pickguard: 1-ply black
- Strings: gauges .010 “ .046
- Accessories: strap, cable, certificate of authenticity
- Case: hardshell guitar case
- Unique features:
- Knurled chrome knobs
- 1-piece maple with C shape
- NOS treatment “ built as if bought new in its respective year and brought forward in time.
'50s Telecaster NOS Electric Guitar - Honey Blonde
- Fingerboard radius: 7.25"(184mm)
No. of frets: 21
Scale length: 25.5" (648 mm)
Width at nut: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Pickup switching: 3-position toggle:
- Position 1. bridge pickup
- Position 2. bridge and neck pickups
- Position 3. neck pickup