- Product 620952
Fender Custom Shop 60 Stratocaster Relic Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
Inside and out, the '60 Stratocaster Relic guitar from the Fender Custom Shop is a detailed recreation of its Kennedy-era ancestor, crafted by master...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
The '60s Strat recreated to the finest detail and given the Relic'd treatment.
Inside and out, the '60 Stratocaster Relic guitar from the Fender Custom Shop is a detailed recreation of its Kennedy-era ancestor, crafted by master builder Todd Krause. It features an alder body, '60s C-shaped maple neck, and”for the first time in its history”a smaller truss rod and slab laminated rosewood fingerboard with clay dot markers. The guitar's pickup design is faithful to the original right down to the materials and winding, producing a characteristically smooth and glassy tone. Fender even replicated the finish undercoating and the crude pickup-wiring routing in the body.
This Fender Stratocaster guitar has been given the Fender Custom Shop "Relic" treatment”built to show years of natural wear and tear; with nicks, scratches, worn finish, rusty hardware and aged plastic parts.
- Model Name: 60 Stratocaster Relic
- Body: Select Alder
- Neck: Maple, Early '60s "C" Shape, (Nitrocellulose Lacquer Finish)
- Fingerboard: Dark Madagascar rosewood, 7.25" Radius (184 mm)
- No. of Frets: 21 Vintage Style Frets
- Pickups: 3 Custom '60s Single-Coil Strat Pickups
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Middle Pickup)
- Pickup Switching (3-Position Blade):
- Position 1. Bridge Pickup
- Position 2. Middle Pickup
- Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Bridge: American Vintage Synchronized Tremolo
- Machine Heads: Fender/Gotoh Vintage Style Tuning Machines
- Hardware: Nickel/Chrome
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Mint Green
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Width at Nut: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Unique Features: Maple, "C" Shape, Shows natural wear and tear of years of heavy use, nicks, scratches, worn finish rusty hardware and aged plastic parts.
- Strings: Fender Super 250R, Nickel Plated Steel,
- Gauges: (.010, .013, .017, .026, .036, .046), P/N 073-0250-006
- Accessories: Strap, Cable, Certificate of Authenticity
- Case: Deluxe Brown Hard-Shell Case with Gold Interior