- #J50539 000001000CZ531540 J50539000001000CZ531540
Fender Custom Shop '60 Stratocaster Relic Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
At the dawn of the 1960s, with manned space flight just beginning, the Stratocaster stood poised for a wild new decade full of exciting and innovativ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
All the tone and playability with mojo to spare.
At the dawn of the 1960s, with manned space flight just beginning, the Stratocaster stood poised for a wild new decade full of exciting and innovative new music. Music history beckoned as never before-sound would be wrung from the Stratocaster in the '60s that its designers and players of the previous decade couldn't possibly have dreamed up.
The Fender Custom Shop 1960 Stratocaster Relic Electric Guitar features an 2-piece select alder body with lacquer finish, maple neck, rosewood fingerboard, 9.5 in. radius, 6100 frets, 60/63 Stratocaster pickups with 5-way switching, 3-Ply Nitro Mint pickguard and relic vintage hardware.
This detailed Custom Shop reproduction of a 1960 Strat was built utilizing original tooling and production techniques of the era. And its Relic finish treatment gives it the look of a well-traveled and heavily played axe, although it is absolutely new in setup and playability. Includes deluxe hardshell case.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Not applicable
- Body wood: Select Alder
- Body finish: Relic Lacquer
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Oval C
- Neck wood: Tinted quartersawn Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Relic
- Material: Slab rosewood
- Radius: 9.5 in.
- Fret size: 6100 Jumbo
- Number of frets: 21
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1.687 in. (42.8 mm)
- Configuration: SSS
- Neck: Hand-Wound 60/63
- Middle: Hand-Wound 60/63 RWRP
- Bridge: Hand-Wound 60/63
- Brand: Fender
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: Vintage Modified #2 Wiring with Tone-Saver Bleed
- Control layout: Master volume, tone 1, tone 2
- Pickup switch: 5-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: 6-saddle vintage-style syncronized tremolo with Compensated Brass
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Vintage-style
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Relic treatment, Limited edition
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: Certificate of authenticity
- Country of origin: United States
Strap on an old friend. Order today.