- Product 620945
Fender Custom Shop '63 Telecaster Heavy Relic Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The evolution of the Fender Telecaster guitar continues with the '63 Tele guitar. This recreation features an alder body, "C"-shape maple neck with a...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
One of the most desirable production Fender Telecaster models recreated to the finest detail.
The evolution of the Fender Telecaster guitar continues with the '63 Tele guitar. This recreation features an alder body, "C"-shape maple neck with a round-laminated rosewood fingerboard, white/black/white pickguard, Fender/Gotoh vintage style tuning machines, and an original vintage style Telecaster bridge with 3 threaded steel saddles and an "ash tray" cover. The 1963 Telecaster Heavy Relic guitar is loaded with vintage '63 Fender Telecaster single-coil pickups that have a Custom Vintage Wiring Circuit that gives you the choice of having the tone control on the neck pickup for a bright sound, or without the tone control, for a darker sound. Includes vintage hardshell case and Certificate of Authenticity.
The Fender Custom Shop "Heavy Relic" treatment creates Telecasters that are super worn-in, like your favorite pair of jeans! They show the natural wear and tear from years of heavy use ” nicks, scratches, worn finish, rusty hardware and aged plastic parts.
Fender's Time Machine electric guitars pay homage to specific years of some of our classic designs. All are built to exacting specifications of their respective vintages, including body contours and radii, neck shape, fingerboard radius, pickups and electronics. Original materials, tooling and production techniques are employed wherever possible to maintain the integrity of these Fender guitars.
- Series: Time Machine Series
- Model Name: 1963 Fender Telecaster Heavy Relic
- Body: alder
- Finish: sonic blue
- Neck: maple neck, custom "C" shape
- Fingerboard: rosewood
- Pickups: 2 vintage '63 Tele single-coil pickups, (Custom Vintage Wiring Circuit)
- Controls: master volume, master tone
- Bridge: original vintage-style Tele bridge with 3 threaded steel saddles and "ash tray" bridge cover
- Machine heads: Fender/Gotoh vintage style tuning machines
- Hardware: nickel/chrome
- Pickguard: 3-ply black
- Strings: D'Addario XL110 Regular Light, Nickel Plated Steel, (gauges: .010, .013, .017, .026, .036, .046)
- Case: Hardshell
- Unique features:
- "C" shape maple neck,
- "top hat" switch tip,
- round laminate rosewood fingerboard,
- Shows natural wear and tear of years of heavy use, nicks, scratches, worn finish rusty hardware and aged plastic parts.
- 100 percent nitrocellulose lacquer finish
- Certificate of Authenticity
Don't miss out on this historic reproduction. Order today.
'63 Telecaster Heavy Relic Electric Guitar
- Fingerboard radius: 7.25" (184mm)
No. Of frets: 21 vintage style
Scale length: 25.5" (648 mm)
Width at nut: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Pickup switching: 3-position toggle
- Position 1. bridge pickup
- Position 2. bridge and neck pickups
- Position 3. neck pickup