- Product J04553
Fender Custom Shop Anniversary 1964 Stratocaster Closet Classic Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The classic look of a Sunburst-finish Stratocaster never gets old, and a decade after its introduction, the instrument was poised at the brink of his...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A painstaking recreation with an alder body, maple neck and hand-wound pickups.
The classic look of a Sunburst-finish Stratocaster never gets old, and a decade after its introduction, the instrument was poised at the brink of history-making music in 1964. The Fender Custom Shop celebrates the 50th anniversary of the 1964 Stratocaster by recreating the instrument with a beautiful Closet Classic Three-color Sunburst finish, hand-wound pickups, a 7.25"-radius hand-selected rosewood fingerboard with 21 vintage-style frets and, in an extra-special touch, the long sought-after "L Series" neck plate. Includes case.
- Select alder body in classic 3-color sunburst
- Early '60s maple neck
- Rosewood fretboard with 21 vintage-style frets
- Josephina hand-wound pickups
- Nickel/Chrome hardware and vintage-style tremolo
- Includes case
Add this classic to your collection. Order today.
- Body Material: Select Alder
- Body Finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Body Shape: Stratocaster
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck Shape: Early '60s Oval "C"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8cm)
- Fingerboard: Round-Laminated Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 7.25" (184.1mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Vintage-Style
- String Nut: Micarta
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42mm)
- Position Inlays: White Dot
- Bridge Pickup: Josephina Hand-Wound Single-Coil Strat
- Middle Pickup: Josephina Hand-Wound Single-Coil Strat
- Neck Pickup: Josephina Hand-Wound Single-Coil Strat
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Middle Pickup)
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: SSS
- Bridge: Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Mint Green
- Unique Features: "L" Series Neckplate
- Included Accessories: Case, Cable, Strap, CruzTools Tool Kit, Certificate of Authenticity