- Product H83005
Fender Custom Shop Classic Auditorium Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
From Fender comes the limited-edition U.S.A. Select Classic Koa Auditorium Cutaway - a U.S.-made, finely crafted auditorium-style acoustic with a tro...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A gorgeous looking and sounding work of art from Fender's best luthiers.
From Fender comes the limited-edition U.S.A. Select Classic Koa Auditorium Cutaway - a U.S.-made, finely crafted auditorium-style acoustic with a tropical touch that produces the tonal characteristics of a dreadnought in a model with a smaller cutaway body.
Ideal for flatpickers, the guitar' top, back and sides are beautifully fashioned from solid œAA-grade Hawaiian koa with a gloss lacquer finish for bright, responsive and dynamic tone. Other features include scalloped X bracing, aged Ivoroid neck and body binding, abalone rosette, mahogany neck with soft "V" shape and dual-action truss rod, 20-fret ebony fingerboard with bone nut and block inlays, ebony bridge with bone saddle, bone bridge pins with abalone dots, gold hardware and tuners, and Fishman Matrix Infinity pickup and electronics. Limited-edition series of 150 instruments.
The Matrix Infinity pickup and preamp system offers clear, transparent tone and dynamic string response. Soundhole-mounted Volume and Tone rotary controls allow the player to make easily accessible adjustments. Taking the pickup' tonal variation capability one step further, the Matrix Infinity incorporates a switchable voicing feature to accommodate all guitar body sizes and different performance situations in one system. With a long list of enhancements, the Matrix Infinity has helped redefine the category of undersaddle pickup systems.
- Completely redesigned active, endpin-mounted preamp
- Soundhole-mounted rotary controls for Volume & Tone
- Unique Tone control cuts mids while boosting treble and bass
- Integrated LED low battery indicator
- Features the worlds best selling undersaddle pickup, the Acoustic Matrix
- Switchable voicing to accommodate all guitar body sizes & performance situations
- Solderless connections
- Requires 9V battery
Beauty is in the arms of the beholder. Put this in yours today.
- Body: Solid koa
- Body Shape: Auditorium
- Body Back: Solid "AA" Hawaiian Koa
- Body Sides: Solid "AA" Hawaiian Koa
- Body Top: Solid "AA" Hawaiian Koa
- Body Finish: Gloss Lacquer
- Bracing: Scalloped X Bracing
- Rosette: Abalone
- Body Binding: Ivoroid
- Neck Shape: Soft "V" Shape
- Number of Frets: 20
- Position Inlays: Block Position Inlays
- Fretboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Gloss Lacquer
- Nut Width: 1.7" (43.2 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.625" (65.09 cm)
- Neck Binding: Ivoroid
- Truss Rods: Dual-Action
- Special Electronics: Fishman Matrix Infinity Pickup System
- Controls: Volume, Tone
- Hardware: Gold
- Bridge: Ebony
- Bridge Pins: Bone with Abalone Dots
- String Nut: Bone
- Strings: Fender Dura-Tone Coated 80/20 Bronze (.012-.052 Gauge)
- Unique Features: Soft "V" neck shape, aged body binding, bone nut, saddle, and bridge pins, abalone rosette, Mother-of-Pearl headstock logo, all solid "AA" Hawaiian Koa body materials and Ebony headcap
- Included Accessories: Deluxe Leather Strap, Deluxe Hardshell Tolex Shaped Case, Certifcate of Authenticity
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Wood quality
Comments about Fender Custom Shop Classic Auditorium Acoustic Guitar:
This guitar is simply incredible. Very balanced tone with a nice punch to it to cut through a mix or a band. Taylor like highs and nice deep Gibson like lows with a sweet mid range. This has the lowest action I have seen on an acoustic even beating my gibson songwriter deluxe standard. Beautifully matched koa with a nice flame to it when the light hits it. You can tell Ren Ferguson had his hands in this design.