An amazing Custom Shop recreation of an American classic.
The Fender Custom Classic Classic Relic S-1 Telecaster guitar is crafted with a thin-finished premium ash body. Fender equips the Custom Relix Tele with a 1-piece large C-shaped maple neck, a 9.5" radius maple fingerboard with 22 medium-jumbo frets, and Fender/Gotoh vintage style tuning machines.
A Twisted Tele neck pickup and a Vintage '63 Tele Single-Coil bridge pickup recreate the vintage twang that Fender Telecasters are known for. Other unique features include a 3-ply mint green pickguard, original vintage style Tele Bridge with 3 threaded steel saddles and ashtray bridge cover, top hat switch tip, and bone nut. The Fender Custom Classic Relic Guitar is American team-built and boasts a custom shop limited edition neck plate.
Fender "Relic" Electric Guitars are built from original tooling and show the wear and tear equivalent to years of heavy use”nicks, scratches, worn finish, rusty hardware, and aged plastic parts.
- Series: Custom Shop Special Edition Series
- Model Name: Classic Relic S-1 Telecaster
- Body: 2-piece lightweight premium ash body
- Neck: 1-piece maple, large C-shaped
- Bridge pickup: Vintage '63 Tele single-coil
- Neck pickup; Custom Shop "twisted" Tele single-coil (modern wiring circuit)
- Controls: master volume, master tone
- Bridge: original vintage-style Tele bridge with 3 threaded steel saddles and ashtray bridge cover
- Machine heads: Fender/Gotoh vintage-style tuning machines
- Hardware: nickel/chrome
- Pickguard: 3-ply mint green
- Strings: Fender Super 250r, Nickel-plated steel, (gauges: .010, .013, .017, .026, .036, .046 P/N 073-0250-006)
- Accessories: strap, cable, certificate of authenticity
- Case: deluxe black hardshell case with black crushed velvet interior
- Unique features:
- Custom American team built,
- Large C-shaped maple neck,
- Top hat switch tip,
- Bone nut,
- Relic aging on fingerboard, back of neck is worn,
- Custom shop limited edition neck plate,
- Built from original tooling.
- Shows natural wear and tear of years of heavy use, nicks, scratches, worn finish rusty hardware and aged plastic parts.