- Product 517921
Fender Custom Shop Custom Shop 1963 Custom Relic Telecaster Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
A well worn Telecaster that'll fit you as comfortably as your favorite old jeans. It shows the wear of years-- nicks, scratches, worn finish, and age...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Like owning a vintage treasure you've played for years.
A well worn Telecaster that'll fit you as comfortably as your favorite old jeans. It shows the wear of years-- nicks, scratches, worn finish, and aged plastic parts--as if it had logged many nights onstage. But underneath all this apparent wear is a lovingly crafted, team-built Custom Shop beauty, true in features and specs to the 1963 custom model. It features white binding on front and back, the "top hat" switch tip, C-shaped neck profile, a round laminate rosewood fingerboard, and a Custom Shop Limited Edition decal. Includes deluxe brown hardshell Fender case, strap, cable, and Limited Edition Certificate.
- 2-piece select alder body with Relic treatment
- Maple C-shaped neck
- Round laminate Indian rosewood fretboard with a 9-1/2" radius and 21 medium jumbo frets
- 2 Vintage '63 Tele single-coil pickups (modern wiring)
- Master volume, master tone controls
- Vintage-style Tele bridge with 3 threaded steel saddles and original ash-tray bridge cover
- Fender-Gotoh vintage-style tuners
Custom Shop 1963 Custom Relic Telecaster Electric Guitar
- 25-1/2" scale length
1.650" width at nut