- Product 517914
Fender Custom Shop Custom Shop '60s Stratocaster Relic LTD Limited Edition Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
Only 100 Custom Shop '60s Stratocaster Relics were made, and when you see the detail that went into them you'll know why. All the elements of a '60s-...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A breathtaking guitar with meticulous details to give it the look and feel of an original.
Only 100 Custom Shop '60s Stratocaster Relics were made, and when you see the detail that went into them you'll know why. All the elements of a '60s-era Strat are here: premium lightweight alder body; a maple C-shaped neck; and dark rosewood fretboard.
Built from the original tooling, the '60s Stratocaster Relic has all the natural wear and tear of years of heavy use--nicks, scratches, worn finish, rusty hardware, and aged plastic parts.
Three Texas Special single-coil pickups deliver vintage tone with a hotter output. The middle pickup is reverse-wound/reverse polarity for hum-cancelling in switch positions 2 and 4.
Finishing touches include Fender/Gotoh vintage-style tuners, vintage synchronized trem with "ash tray" bridge cover, and tinted neck finish.
- Premium lightweight alder body
- Maple '60s oval C-shape neck with tinted nitrocellulose lacquer finish
- Dark rosewood fretboard
- 9.5" neck radius (241 mm)
- 21 medium jumbo frets
- 3 Texas Special single-coil Strat pickups
- Custom middle pickup is reverse wound/reverse polarity for hum canceling in switch positions 2 and 4
- Master Volume
- Tone 1 (neck pickup)
- Tone 2 (middle pickup)
- Pickup switching (5-position blade):
- Position 1: bridge pickup
- Position 2: bridge and middle pickup
- Position 3: middle pickup
- Position 4: middle and neck pickup
- Position 5: neck pickup
- Bridge: American Vintage synchronized tremolo with "ash tray" bridge cover
- Fender/Gotoh vintage-style tuning machines
- Nickel/chrome hardware
- 3-ply parchment pickguard
- 25-1/2" scale (648 mm)