- Product 520151
Fender Custom Shop Custom Shop LTD 1959 Relic Stratocaster and Pro Jr. Amp Set
- Write a Review
This matched set includes a Fender Custom Shop LTD 1959 Relic Stratocaster and a Fender Pro Jr. amplifier.Fender Custom Shop LTD 1959 Relic Stratocas...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
The ultimate Limited Edition color-matched Fender classic guitar and amp set!
This matched set includes a Fender Custom Shop LTD 1959 Relic Stratocaster and a Fender Pro Jr. amplifier.
Fender Custom Shop LTD 1959 Relic Stratocaster Electric Guitar
The Limited Edition Stratocaster, crafted by a team at the Fender Custom Shop, has also been given the relic treatment to show years of natural wear and tear with all the nicks, scratches, rusty hardware, aged plastic parts, and worn finish of a guitar that has paid its dues with years of hard rocking. Its one-piece alder body has a tinted nitrocellulose finish with a single-ply white pick guard. The one-piece maple neck has a C-shaped profile, and a 9-1/2" radius African rosewood fingerboard. Nickel/chrome hardware includes Fender/Gotoh tuners and an American vintage synchronized tremolo with ashtray cover. Of its 3 custom-wound Fat '50s single-coil pickups, the middle pickup is reverse-wound, reverse-polarity to cancel hum.
The Fender Pro Junior Combo Amp is a small all-tube amp in the classic tradition of the model "600" and Champ amplifier. Simple yet very effective, it delivers 15 watts through a 10" speaker. Features all-tube circuitry, unique clean-to-drive volume control, durable Tolex covering, and chicken head knobs.
- Select solid alder body
- Maple neck with "C" shape and a tinted nitrocellulose lacquer finish
- African rosewood fretboard with 9-1/2" radius and 21 narrow jumbo frets
- 3 custom-wound Fat '50s Strat single-coil pickups with middle pickup reverse-wound, reverse-polarity for hum canceling in switch positions 2 and 4
- Master volume, tone 1 (neck pickup), and tone 2 (bridge and middle pickups)
- 5-position pickup selector blade
- Fender/Gotoh vintage-style tuners
- American vintage synchronized tremolo with ash tray bridge cover
- Nickel chrome hardware
- 15 Watts
- 10" speaker
- All-tube circuitry
- Unique clean-to-drive volume control
- Tolex covering matches guitar color
- Chicken head knobs