This Custom Shop Special Edition has the look and feel of a true vintage instrument.
The Fender Custom Shop Ltd. Nocaster Heavy Relic is an electric guitar that faithfully recreates a Fender classic. Includes a lightweight ash body, U-shaped maple neck, single-ply black pickguard and original spec pickups. The Nocaster is painstakingly recreated right down to the tiniest detail, including the paint "halo" beneath the pickguard.
The Nocaster guitar has been given Fender's "Heavy Relic" treatment to simulate years of natural wear and tear with nicks, scratches, worn finish, rusty hardware, and aged plastic parts.
- Series: Custom Shop Special Edition Series
- Model Name: Heavy Relic® Masterbuilt Nocaster®
- Model Number: 923-0012-806
- Body: Premium lightweight ash
- Neck: Maple, "U" Shape, ( nitrocellulose lacquer finish)
- Fingerboard: Maple, 9.5" Radius (184mm)
- Frets: 21 medium jumbo
- Pickups: 2 custom NoCaster® Vintage Tele® single-coil pickups, (custom vintage wiring circuit)
- Controls: Master volume, master tone
- Pickup switching: 3-position blade:
- Position 1. Bridge pickup (+ Neck pickup with Blend control counter-clockwise)
- Position 2. Neck pickup
- Position 3. Neck pickup with no tone control (dark vintage circuit)
- Bridge: Vintage-style with 3 special design brass saddles
- Machine heads: Fender®/Gotoh® Vintage-style tuning Machines
- Hardware: nickel/chrome
- Pickguard: 1-ply black
- Scale length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Width at nut: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Unique features:
- "U" shape maple neck, .990" yhick at 1st and 12th frets,
- bone nut,
- black dot position Inlays,
- flat dome tele knobs,
- Heavy Relic® finish Strings: Fender Super 250R, nickel-lated steel,
- Gauges: (10, 13, 17, 26, 36, 46)
- Includes case
Get this "Back To The Future" guitar today!