- Musician's Friend Best Selection, Price & Service. Guaranteed.
Call our Gear Heads
Call our Gear Heads
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Similar Items:
An inspired Stratocaster designed to meet the needs of today's guitarist.
For many players a Fender Stratocaster with increased versatility and fabulous golden age tone isn't just a dream, it's a must. To achieve this magical combination many players resort to buying high-end guitars, rather then spending more money on expensive aftermarket modifications such as pickups and hardware. With the Custom Special Edition Strat, the pros at the Fender Custom Shop have taken care of that for you.
Let's face it, times change. In the '90s, covering Stevie Ray Vaughan was your ticket into the band, and your Fender "Time Machine" Strat did the job perfectly well. Today's bands however, play from set lists with far greater variety, with songs ranging from the 1950s to today. Additionally, new technologies have dramatically changed the instrument requirements for home recording artist.
This Fender Custom Classic Strat is the perfect blend of the best historic and standout modern features that include:
• The Abigail Ybarra-initialed '69 custom shop pickups, Abigail has been building magic into Fender guitar pickups since the '50s. These pickups are designed for the passionate player seeking the sweet tone these pickups deliver.
• The Custom Classic Strat has 22 frets—one more than a traditional Fender Strat, for the player who needs to go the distance. 6105 fretwire is used for solid performance.
• Fender Deluxe staggered cast/sealed machine heads are higher quality allowing you to play in-tune longer without having to spend time tuning.
• Custom Classic two-point synchronized tremolo with milled solid-stainless saddles.
• Thin nitrocellulose finish.
Custom Special Edition Custom Classic Stratocaster
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Finally a CS Strat that I can Afford. I bought this guitar from Musician's Friend in 2010. I still love it today. Even though they have sold out, or don't sell anymore, I suggest if you get you hand on one, buy it. You wont be believe the tone.I bought the Black one with the Rosewood fingerboard. I still love it today.