- Product J08617
Fender Custom Shop Double TV Jones Telecaster Relic Electric Guitar with Bigsby
- Write a Review
Think of the Fender Double TV Jones Relic Telecaster with Bigsby as a combination of a '60s era top-bound Tele with some pro modifications for tone a...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The twangy DNA of a Telecaster, but with more muscle and no hum.
Think of the Fender Double TV Jones Relic Telecaster with Bigsby as a combination of a '60s era top-bound Tele with some pro modifications for tone and playability, combined with the warm, squishy twang of a pair of TV Jones Classic pickups. There are lots of tones, and lots of fun, to be discovered in this unique beauty. It comes in a special relic finish and includes a hardshell case.
- Body shape: Single cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Not applicable
- Body wood: Alder
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C mid '60s oval
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 9.5 in.
- Fret size: Medium jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1.687 in. (42.8 mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Middle: Not applicable
- Brand: TV Jones
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: None
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: Not applicable
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: 6-saddle
- Tailpiece: Bigsby B5
- Tuning machines: Schaller
- Color: Nickel/chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Relic treatment Pickups
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: United States
Strap on some instant mojo. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.