- Product 581329
Fender Custom Shop La Cabronita Especial 2-Pickup Relic Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
With its dual TV Jones Classic pickups, Fender S-1 switch (engages a tone circuit that specially voices the pickup), the Fender Cabronita Especial el...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Probably the nastiest little Telecaster Fender's ever made.
With its dual TV Jones Classic pickups, Fender S-1 switch (engages a tone circuit that specially voices the pickup), the Fender Cabronita Especial electric guitar is like having a Telecaster with a lot more attitude. Direct from the Custom Shop, this Fender guitar spits out growling Tele tones and it is so utterly badass that only 10 will be built in the Shoreline Gold finish.
The La Cabronita Especial guitar has a lightweight alder body, lacquer finish, large C-shaped maple neck with 9.5" radius and 6105 frets, vintage-style tuners with pearl buttons, Nocaster chrome-dome knobs, bone nut, single-ply parchment pickguard and Esquire headstock decal.
- Special lightweight alder body
- 1-piece maple, large C-shaped neck with nitrocellulose lacquer finish
- 9.5" radius maple fingerboard
- 21 Dunlop 6105 narrow jumbo frets
- 2 TV Jones Classic pickups
- Master volume with special S-1 switching for differentiated high-end roll-off for each pickup
- 3-position toggle and 2-position push/push S-1
- Position 1: Bridge pickup (S-1 switch down, high-end roll-off)
- Position 2: Bridge and neck pickup (S-1 switch down, high-end roll-off both pickups)
- Position 3: Neck pickup (S-1 switch down, high-end roll-off)
- Deluxe chromed brass bridge plate with stainless steel saddles
- Sperzel die-cast tuning machines with white pearloid buttons
- Nickel/chrome hardware
- 1-ply parchment pickguard
- 25.5" scale
- 1.6875" (43mm) nut width
- Unique features:
- La Cabronita Especial decal on back rear of body
- Knurled chrome Tele knob
- Bone nut
- Relic finish shows natural wear and tear of years of heavy use, nicks, scratches, worn finish, rusty hardware, and aged plastic parts