- Product 517566
Fender Custom Shop Limited 1956 Strat Relic Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The Fender 1956 Strat Relic Electric Guitar is both an excellent-sounding instrument and a classic piece of American rock history. Limited to a run o...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Quality materials, fine workmanship, complete satisfaction.
The Fender 1956 Strat Relic Electric Guitar is both an excellent-sounding instrument and a classic piece of American rock history. Limited to a run of 100 instruments, the 1956 Strat Relic is destined to become a collector's item. The Relic treatment is a collection of special aging processes that give it the well-used look of a favorite axe.
- Model Name: 1956 Stratocaster Relic LTD (Taos Turquoise)
- Series: Custom Shop Limited Edition Series
- Color: Taos Turquoise (Nitrocellulose Lacquer Finish)
- Body: Premium Lightweight Ash Body
- Neck: 1-Piece Maple, 10/'56 "Boat Neck" Shape, (Tinted Nitrocellulose Lacquer Finish)
- Fingerboard: Maple, 9.5" Radius (241mm)
- No. of Frets: 21 Dunlop 6105 Narrow Jumbo Frets
- Pickups: 3 Custom Mark Kendrick Design Single-Coil Strat Pickups,
- Middle pickup is reverse wound/reverse polarity for hum canceling in switch positions 2 and 4
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Middle Pickup)
- Pickup Switching - 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Bridge: American Vintage Synchronized Tremolo with "Ash Tray" Bridge Cover
- Machine Heads: Fender/Gotoh Vintage Style Tuning Machines
- Hardware: Nickel/Chrome
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Parchment
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Width at Nut: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Unique Features: 10/'56 "Boat Neck" Shape, Middle pickup is reverse wound/reverse polarity, Tinted Neck, Custom Shop Limited Edition Decal, Limited Edition Certificate, All Original Detailing, Built From Original Tooling. Shows natural wear and tear of years of heavy use, nicks, scratches, worn finish rusty hardware and aged plastic parts.
- Accessories: Deluxe Limited Edition Black Hardshell Case (Black Interior), Strap, Cable, Limited Edition Certificate
- Case: Deluxe Limited Edition Black Hardshell Case with Black Crushed Velvet Interior and Embroidered Limited Edition Logo